PDA

View Full Version : open carry on a motorcycle

500grains
06-04-10, 15:04
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v641/500grains/opencarryonamotorcycle.jpg

LOKNLOD
06-04-10, 15:28
Cue the Bon Jovi..."I'm a cowboy, on steeeeeel horse I riiiiiiiiide"

All joking - and practicality - aside, that's pretty damn cool. I'd like to see the rest of the bike.

theblackknight
06-04-10, 23:18
Wow, color matching holster, seat, grips and heat wrap.

RD62
06-05-10, 12:06
Maybe it's the 8 year old wanna be cowboy in me, but I think that's pretty cool too!

-RD62

PlatoCATM
06-05-10, 12:26
That is beautiful, the bike and the display of arms. At one time I thought it would be fun to rig a scabbard for a rifle.

In all seriousness though, how do some of you manage transport of arms on a motorcycle, or alter your method of carry while on a motorcycle? I feel like my weapon is exposed or prints more while I'm riding.

David Thomas
06-05-10, 12:36
Please post pics of the entire bike.

Macx
06-05-10, 14:32
That is beautiful, the bike and the display of arms. At one time I thought it would be fun to rig a scabbard for a rifle.

In all seriousness though, how do some of you manage transport of arms on a motorcycle, or alter your method of carry while on a motorcycle? I feel like my weapon is exposed or prints more while I'm riding.

Hate to admit it (especially with the mall ninja thread still going) but I found a shoulder rig to be a reasonable way to carry while wearing full leathers. Being a rider of the knee dragging variety carry around the waist is pretty much out . . . though I suppose a high riding crossdraw would work as well, but the difference between that and a shoulder rig is pretty much splitting hairs.

Iraqgunz
06-05-10, 18:33
He probably can't because this pic has been circling the net. It came in my email box stating that it was "open carry" in Arizona. The S.O vehicle looks like it could be.

Please post pics of the entire bike.

QuietShootr
06-05-10, 19:41
I like it.

madisonsfinest
06-05-10, 19:44
I have a pic of something similar I saw in Phoenix years back. I will put a pic here when I get home tomorrow.

DrMark
06-05-10, 20:27
On one of my trips to Phoenix, I saw a dude on a motorcycle on the 202 Loop - bald head, no helmet, open carrying a 1911.

I turned to my colleague, smiled, and said, "Welcome to Arizona."

skyugo
06-06-10, 12:24

when i was riding my favorite setup was a G26 in a pocket holster in my jacket.
glock 19 OWB was fine too.

madisonsfinest
06-06-10, 13:38
These are from April '04 in Scottsdale AZ