PDA

View Full Version : Warren Tactical Night Sights

b.richards
06-04-10, 18:27
Just installed Warren Tactical 2 dot night sights and I like how they line up in the dark. I was only able to put a box through but noticed that my groups aren't as tight as with the traditional 3 dot setup. I know it will just take time and practice but I was curious if there any exercises specially to improve shooting with the 2 dot?

Also, for those with the Warren Tactical tritium front sight, is there supposed to be a pinhole on the front of the sight. I noticed a hole in mine and wondered if it was supposed to be filled in?

Thanks!

HK45
06-04-10, 19:14
Yours are fine. I use the Sevigny Carry Warrens on my Glock. I have not found any issues or changes with accuracy. I do find they enable faster and more accurate shooting, more than I might have imagined just from changing from 3 dot sights. When you say less accurate how is your shot pattern different? In any event I think it is probably just due to a change from your normal sights and the sight alignment picture you are used to.

opmike
06-04-10, 19:28
I know it will just take time and practice

I believe you've answered your own question.

Your best course of action is simply to practice with both live and dry fire, especially presentations.