PDA

View Full Version : My new DD M4v2 at the range

Whiskey_Bravo
06-05-10, 13:29
I just wanted to start out by saying thanks to everybody here for all of the great information that helped me in selecting my new gun. I would have ended up getting the stag if it hadn't been for this site.

I just went to the range with her and put her first 150 rounds down range. Not a single problem at all. I can't say the same for the two lanes next to me. Each one of the guys had stag's, and both had problems. The poor guy next to me was pretty frustrated after his 4th or 5th feed issue(was talking about just selling it and getting something else). I let him try one of my pmags to see if it was his mags, but he had the same problem with my mag.

I am not saying that it is a common problem with stags or anything, it just made me happy that I did my research first and bought a DD.

ilsrwy27
06-05-10, 14:30
Congratulations on your new rifle. I was considering a Stag too but after doing some research of my own I am now most likely going to buy a DDXVM or a DDM4V3...

PA1911
06-06-10, 23:39
I have been very pleased with my M4v3. Congrats on your v2.

500grains
06-08-10, 00:13
The Lords of DD have smiled upon me as well. Too bad about the fellow with the Stag. That tacky logo should have been a red flag.

Magic_Salad0892
06-08-10, 00:52
If my old DDM4 didn't have a 14.5'' profile and a perm attached FH I would have kept it.

That and if I didn't want a suppressor.