PDA

View Full Version : Fellow Wyomingites?

RancidSumo
06-07-10, 22:35
Roll call for all in good ol' Wyoming. Id love to get together with some other M4C members around here and do some shooting.

Zhurdan
06-08-10, 09:12
Good old E-town, 90 miles to your west, checking in. It would indeed, be a blast.

Zhur

RancidSumo
06-10-10, 17:57
Just us two huh? Well I know we talked about it before via PM but this time we'll actually have to do some shooting. Sometime next month?

Zhurdan
06-10-10, 18:00
As Doc Holiday would say... "Say when...."

Saturdays are usually best, Sundays early. Usually have to work Sunday afternoons at my 2nd job. Know any places between E-town and you? Maybe meet in the middle? I can drag my steel (2) targets out and paper stands if needed. Got a shot timer too.

RancidSumo
06-10-10, 18:27
I'm not sure but there's bound to be something. I'm pretty new at all this though so I hope you're not expecting much out of me :cool:

highxj
06-10-10, 18:30
From Cheyenne....but the good old UP takes me to Green River a couple times a week. But, no firearms allowed on trains, sigh. Where do you shoot, the range above FMC park?

RancidSumo
06-10-10, 18:36
Yeah except when I want to shoot silhouette targets. There is a really nice, multi-lane range out by Little Firehole (about half way between here and Rock Springs that has stands that work well for that.

Littlelebowski
06-10-10, 18:37
Native trapped in VA. Got tons of family around Casper and dad's ranch is near Douglas. Cousin is a state assemblywoman - lisashepperson.com

RancidSumo
06-10-10, 18:39
If you're ever around drop me a line. I might be in CO by then but I'll be back a lot.

FindCover
06-10-10, 19:32
You drive right by my place on the way to Firehole , I have been shot at at FMC park so now I mostly use the desert .

I'll be flipping burgers Fri and Sat night at the Rodeo in Green River .

Rated21R
06-10-10, 20:04
I grew up in Kemmerer, now I'm stationed at Hill AFB in Utah. Funny how that works out. I do miss Wyoming after living in Utah. :D

RancidSumo
06-10-10, 20:13
You drive right by my place on the way to Firehole , I have been shot at at FMC park so now I mostly use the desert .

I'll be flipping burgers Fri and Sat night at the Rodeo in Green River .

Soo, the county jail? :D

I'd swing by and say high but I'm heading out for Kansas City this weekend.

RancidSumo
06-10-10, 20:14
I grew up in Kemmerer, now I'm stationed at Hill AFB in Utah. Funny how that works out. I do miss Wyoming after living in Utah. :D

Who wouldn't?

Bullwinkle
07-03-10, 11:26
S/E Wyoming here....

Travelingchild
07-03-10, 11:58
Up in Jackson, Ya I know it's not really wyoming :p

Play Here..

http://www.jacksonholegunclub.net

Entire range is currently being remodeled..

Steel out to 500 plus i think, two new pistol bays with reactive target out to 25 yrd , redoing shot gun bay etc. archery...

Cobra66
07-03-10, 16:13
Moved to Laramie when I was 2 and was raised there until finishing at UW. Now I'm living half my time in Houston and San Fransicko and pretty much everywhere else and nothing can compare to Wyoming. Miss Wyoming EVERY DAY! :( I hope one day to return.

Up in Jackson, Ya I know it's not really wyoming

Yeah, I'm living in Kalifornia too ;)

Travelingchild
07-03-10, 17:47
Yeah, I'm living in Kalifornia too ;)

It's Not that bad:p

Here I can have a Colt AR-15 but no pot!

Out there

I could have pot but no NO Colt AR-15!

As I don't toke I'd rather be here!:D

RancidSumo
07-08-10, 14:49
Ok so we've got quite a few. So anyway, I recently discovered that I pretty much suck a handgun so is anyone here willing to get to together and do some handgun shooting? Zhurdan, I know we've talked before. Would it be possible for anyone to meet somewhere this weekend?

Zhurdan
07-08-10, 15:12
I've got to work this Saturday at 5pm, but the morning is pretty much open, as is Sunday.

Travelingchild
07-08-10, 20:42
discovered that I pretty much suck a handgun

Me too!:D Just started IDPA, we play 1st tueday & 4th thurday , If your ever up here say hi. Town's super insane right now..Range gets busy when open to the public ..I long for winter, when I'm one of the few IDIOTS that shoots/ practices at 20 below....:eek:

RancidSumo
07-09-10, 14:20
Something came up and I will be unable to make it out this weekend. Sorry for the false alarm.

Zhurdan
07-09-10, 14:25
No worries... I'm still going shooting! hehe

rlgdestroyu@hotmail.com
07-22-10, 17:31
I was born in Rawlins next to the State Pen.....:p

I live in Washington now though..

The Solid
08-22-10, 11:27
Casper here....wyo native and damn proud of it lol!

hals1
09-21-10, 19:33
Cheyenne here. New to the AR (except annual qualification in the USAF 1963-87),but have a couple now (well, actually 1 1/2; a Bushmaster carbine and a BCM 20" upper, but I have a BCM lower on order.)

Gun show here Oct 23-24 at the American Legion.

Hal

Zhurdan
09-22-10, 09:01
We really should try to put something together before the snow starts flying. I've got some pistol steel and 6 target stands, just need a where and a when. (preferably Saturdays)