PDA

View Full Version : Poplarville Multigun NIGHT MATCH! June 26th.

FishingFool
06-08-10, 07:33
Deleted

IrishDevil
06-08-10, 21:43
Just a note, we usually do not shoot shotgun at night matches. Usually just pistol/rifle, rifle shots in the past have been as far as 150 yds or so.

Also, if you have a lantern, we'd appreciate you bringing it out.

Shooter101
06-14-10, 22:48
I need to ask the multi gun guys, What type's if weapons would you use and the optics that go with them.I have a red dot and acog. I dont like the red dot on the acog and want to put it on a canted mount infront of the optic. Can anyone give me some advice on a Mount to use or where to find one, Weapons to use (ECT....)

IrishDevil
06-14-10, 23:51
This belongs in the Optics forum, but the answer is Larue with a H1/T1.

Shooter101
06-15-10, 05:53
The H1T1 mount looks like it go's on the fore end or on the upper reciever. The pic I uploaded is not my weapon. I have the quad picatinny rail on my carbine and am looing for a 45 degree mount base to put on it to attach my sight to. In the pic you see there the sight is mounted, This is what I'm going for on my carbine.
What other Weapons would you recomend for 3 gun. I am wanting to start, SO I have to use right now, 1 AR15, 1 Remington 1100 and 1 SA SD 45. Are these ok to start with? If so how would you improve each weapon system?

FishingFool
06-15-10, 07:12
http://www.danieldefense.com/?page=shop/detail&product_id=113

Above is a cheap solution to mounting w/ an offset if its a small red dot. What red dot do you currently have?