PDA

View Full Version : M&P 45 Mid-size RCS holster

tr1kstanc3
06-08-10, 11:21
I've been doing some searching and would like to confirm that the M&P 45 midsize has the exact same slide dimensions as the M&P 45 compact. According to the S&W website it appears as this would be the case. I am looking at purchasing a Raven Concealment System holster and would like to verify this information before sending in my order. Thanks.

TomF
06-08-10, 11:46
You are correct. Order for the Compact 45. The "Midsize" M&P45 is a compact slide on a full size frame.

tr1kstanc3
06-08-10, 12:00
Thanks Tom. Placing my order now.

HK45
06-09-10, 13:51
On the other hand my mid-size M&P .45 did fit in my full size holster. Tom, any chance of order time going down any time soon? I need several more holsters from you guys.

TomF
06-09-10, 14:34
On the other hand my mid-size M&P .45 did fit in my full size holster. Tom, any chance of order time going down any time soon? I need several more holsters from you guys.

The smaller guns of the same model will fit in the full size holster. For instance, a full size M&P Holster will carry the compact version, a Glock 17 holster will fit a 19 and 26, etc.

I can't speak on future lead times, but I can promise we are increasing our production capability and getting gear out the door as quickly as we can without sacrificing the quality you have come to expect from RCS.

Thanks,

Tom