PDA

View Full Version : Brumal Tactical

Brumaltactical
06-09-10, 17:04
I am pleased to announce that Brumal Tactical will be teaching several combat rifle, and basic pistol courses in Minnesota and Wisconsin.

Combat Rifle 1: Focuses on developing the required skills necessary to safely deploy a combat rifle during tactical operations and personal defense applications. This course covers the operation of the common combat rifles and provides students to use their weapon system in an operator capacity.

Combat Rifle 2: Builds on the skills acquired in Combat Rifle 1, and adds knowledge and maneuvers applicable in real-life, self-defense scenarios. We will teach you combat-proven tactics, and the difference between concealment and cover by showing you the impact of a bullet when shot through drywall, cinder block, and even different sections of a vehicle. This course is for those that are serious about knowing how to use their rifle.

All tactical courses are taught by instructors with recent or current experience in combat or law enforcement.

Basic Pistol: This course is designed for individuals with limited, or no experience with pistols. Students in this course will obtain a solid overview of safe pistol safety, use, and operation. We will walk you through the entire process from the basics of safety and operation, to taking your first shots. This is a very relaxed course with both group classroom instruction, and one on one shooting instruction from our qualified staff.

NOTE: All pistols and ammunition will be supplied by Brumal Tactical. If you wish to bring your own pistol, it must be approved prior to attending the course.

For more information, questions, or comments, including course dates and locations, please go to our website at http://www.brumaltactical.com, or email us directly at info@brumaltactical.com

I will respond to any and all comments or questions in this thread also.

Dave
Instructor/Owner

GermanSynergy
06-09-10, 21:32
Is there an option for English on the website? I see alot of Latin and only studied Greek. ;)

Brumaltactical
06-09-10, 21:42
Our website is in its second revamp, as a place holder of text the Latin is there. The Latin is some type of old poem. I have do not know what it means or stands for, but to a webdesigner it means something... It will all be brought together in a few more days, our class descriptions and dates are all correct and working.

Dave

brickbd
06-09-10, 23:08
Our website is in its second revamp, as a place holder of test the Latin is there. It is a old poem, I beleave. I have not clue what it means but to a webdesigner it means something... Hoping it will be all together in a few more days, our class descriptions and dates are all correct and in working order current!

Dave

WHAT! I'm going to try not to yell BS but its at the tip of the tongue!

Brumaltactical
06-10-10, 05:35
BS?

brickbd: Are you saying that the company or the people are BS? I would like to invite you to meet with my bussiness partner, he lives in St Louis Park, Mn. I know he would not miss a chance to tell you about the company and all about training, in person. If your at all interested in meeting me in person I'm always open to this.

I know this section is for Training/AAR's only so I will keep my future posts on topic only.

If there are any questions, not attacks on my spelling/grammer, please feel free to ask here, PM, visit the website, or call me.

David