PDA

View Full Version : Suarez International in KY, Would anyone be interested?

Sierrahotel83
06-12-10, 15:53
Just checking to see if I can generate enough interest in having Suarez International class in Central KY. I am trying to figure out if we can get enough people to take one. I was thinking probably a Rifle course would be the best. Preferably this class...
http://www.suarezinternationalstore.com/ar15m4riflegunfighting.aspx

SpookyPistolero
06-12-10, 17:51
I'd probably be down for one depending on date and cost (doesn't everyone say that?).

I know this is a puny comment, but it kind of puts me off when a professional website has typo's. Maybe it's just the pharmer in me...

Sierrahotel83
06-12-10, 18:18
For right now I am talking to their regional trainer to see about the feasablility of getting this class in the area, one thing that I am trying to figure out is how many people would take this class.
The cost looks to be about $350-400 plus ammo and range fees

Did I miss something as I am not seeing a typo but I am not a very good proof reader;)

Irish
06-12-10, 18:45
Did I miss something as I am not seeing a typo but I am not a very good proof reader;)

Not unless you're a prefessional ;)

Or on a tem.

Don Robison
06-12-10, 19:10
I sent an email to our IT person to have the spelling errors corrected.
Thanks for helping out by spotting them.

Irish
06-12-10, 19:20
I sent an email to our IT person to have the spelling errors corrected.
Thanks for helping out by spotting them.

Not to be flippant, and I only glanced at the above linked page, but any webpage with that many basic spelling errors would definitely steer me away from the company, regardless of what it was. I would definitely suggest either running a good spell checker for each publicly viewed page or taking the time to reread through everything to see if anything else would need to be corrected.

Regardless of who set up the page or who monitors the content it definitely does not present a professional image when there are that many obvious errors. Best of luck.

Don Robison
06-12-10, 19:54
Not to be flippant,

Not at all; you have some valid points. It will be fixed.

Back on topic SI training in Kentucky.

yrac
06-13-10, 20:53
Not an announcement or AAR for a specific class. Moved to the appropriate regional forum.