PDA

View Full Version : RSKTKR Carbine Class in KY

Sierrahotel83
06-13-10, 23:49
I have emailed to Doc from RSKTKR today and will be calling him this week to start discussing getting a class here in Central KY:D I realize that I have started several threads about classes, I feel that a RSKTKR class is the most promising for now, as far as I have had some people on another forum express interest if it were MD, rsktkr or some other group like that, the I think that rsktkr will be able to get a class together sooner than MD. So i would like to know if people would be interested, and weather they would like to have a med. portian as well. Just hoping to get some responses.

Pete

SpookyPistolero
06-14-10, 16:00
Haha, nice. Well maybe I'll just put down a blanket "I'm interested..." for any central KY based training, within reason re: cost.

Sierrahotel83
06-14-10, 21:41
Well a RSKTKR class will run about $400 and about 700 rounds:cool:

Sierrahotel83
06-21-10, 12:23
Alright time for an update, I talked to Doc from RSKTKR this morning, and got the ball rolling. so a few things I will need to find out first is if you are interested, second what you would be interested in it being on or what you would like it to include, Carbine, Pistol, Medical, what I personally would like to have is a carbine with some pistol and the Medical portion, the third is if you aretruly interested please PM me with your email address so I can get a group email together.

My goal is to come up with about 10-15 solid leads on this between here, AR15chatterbox and some of my friends, if I can get that Doc said he would have no trouble filling it the rest of the way

Sierrahotel83
06-21-10, 12:30
I forgot to add he stated that he thought late Aug. or Sept., personally I would prefer mid to late Sept.

Sierrahotel83
06-30-10, 09:47
Alright time for an update, I talked to Doc from RSKTKR this morning, and got the ball rolling. so a few things I will need to find out first is if you are interested, second what you would be interested in it being on or what you would like it to include, Carbine, Pistol, Medical, what I personally would like to have is a carbine with some pistol and the Medical portion, the third is if you aretruly interested please PM me with your email address so I can get a group email together.

My goal is to come up with about 10-15 solid leads on this between here, AR15chatterbox and some of my friends, if I can get that Doc said he would have no trouble filling it the rest of the way

Just Bumping this thread back up to catch peoples eyes:D