PDA

View Full Version : Hammer forged chrome lined 1-7 20" 5.56 NATO bbl???

500grains
06-14-10, 22:59
So I have been looking around for a hammer forged chrome lined 1-7 twist 5.56 nato barrel, but with M4 feed ramps. Basically just an M16 barrel but I would like M4 feed ramps on it. But I have not been able to locate any that are hammer forged, M4 feed ramps or not.

BCM has one but they tell me it is button rifled.

Sabre has one but they also tell me theirs is button rifled. In fact, the fellow at Sabre said all of their barrels are button rifled, but they are still milspec and will last 25K rounds. But he said they use button rifling for improved accuracy.

So who sells a hammer forged 20 inch M16 barrel as above to the public?

cz7
06-15-10, 00:35
LWRC has the 18'' is hammer forged barreled uppers -this maybe the only one but colts from canada or fn <-- not allow to sell to G.P. stolen or scrap ! so watch out please .......

Iraqgunz
06-15-10, 02:04
BCM has a 16" midlength that is CHF, but it is stripped. It also has the feedramps.

Daniel Defense also has an M4 style barrel, 16" with a fixed FSB that is CHF and has M4 feedramps.

So I have been looking around for a hammer forged chrome lined 1-7 twist 5.56 nato barrel, but with M4 feed ramps. Basically just an M16 barrel but I would like M4 feed ramps on it. But I have not been able to locate any that are hammer forged, M4 feed ramps or not.

BCM has one but they tell me it is button rifled.

Sabre has one but they also tell me theirs is button rifled. In fact, the fellow at Sabre said all of their barrels are button rifled, but they are still milspec and will last 25K rounds. But he said they use button rifling for improved accuracy.

So who sells a hammer forged 20 inch M16 barrel as above to the public?

Boss Hogg
06-15-10, 06:18
I would LOVE to have a 20" A1-profile hammer forged barrel with a 1/7 twist.