PDA

View Full Version : American Man on Mission to Kill Osama bin Laden caught in Pakistan

VooDoo6Actual
06-15-10, 09:00
redaction.

DrMark
06-15-10, 09:23
...gotta appreciate his enthusiasm.

:)

Thomas M-4
06-15-10, 09:31
What a nut could you imagine the shit storm if he had succeeded. :eek::D

Gutshot John
06-15-10, 09:39
Too bad OBL is in Iran.

Dumbass. :rolleyes:

lethal dose
06-15-10, 09:44
I totally respect his enthusiasm. Wonder if his mind is "sound" though.

mr_smiles
06-15-10, 09:47
Could you imagine the shit storm if he had succeeded. :eek::D

He's lucky he didn't find some one willing to show him where OBL hangs out, and instead gets featured on a fancy new video, with him as the star.

WTF is wrong with people.

Thomas M-4
06-15-10, 09:51
He's lucky he didn't find some one willing to show him where OBL hangs out, and instead gets featured on a fancy new video, with him as the star.

True That!

tinman44
06-15-10, 10:07
I believe someone should publically claim this person has no ties with america and his citizenship cannot be verified. Thereby in the eye of the world publically dis-avowing this man, in turn creating a "crazy americans" persona which could possibly deter any further aggression towards our country or our citizens.
(tourist to america back home telling a story) so while holding a gun to his own head the american said "nobody move or the crazy man gets it"
(friends of tourist) "holy crap those people are ccccrazy, i'm never going there"
(another friend of tourist) "i know right, those people should be left to their own devices"

tinman44
06-15-10, 10:08
Too bad OBL is in Iran.

Dumbass. :rolleyes:

i heard disneyworld

Honu
06-15-10, 10:32

ditto that !!!

tampam4
06-15-10, 10:48
Wow, you really cannot make that up!:eek: I wonder if it was one of the mall ninjas trying to redeem their reputation on the online forums....

Seems like the two articles mention him being either 40 or 52.

Mac5.56
06-15-10, 10:53
I wonder if it was one of the mall ninjas trying to redeem their reputation on the online forums....

I actually just came to the GD forum to post this very link in the Mall Ninja's in the Wild thread.

I almost chocked on my drink when I read that he was sneaking around the boarder with Night Vision and a sword.

bkb0000
06-15-10, 10:54
what's the matter with "crazy americans?" i have no problem with the world thinking we're crazy. **** the world.

good initiative, poor judgement, as we used to say. i find it very difficult to criticize the man, however, for taking it upon himself. the media reports him as some kind of lunatic, but he might very well be of sound mind- just doesn't have anything to lose. if i had nothing to lose, i'd probably do equally "stupid shit" too.

for any of you that wanna dog on the guy- he's put his money where his mouth is. "oh yea? you think you could do a better job, why don't you go over there and do it yourself??"

have you?

Gutshot John
06-15-10, 10:57
for any of you that wanna dog on the guy- he's put his money where his mouth is. "oh yea? you think you could do a better job, why don't you go over there and do it yourself??"

have you?

Stupid is as stupid does.

Let's see, no formal training, poorly equipped, going into hostile territory alone and with no support where no one apparently mistook him for a local so blending in was out. Do you really think he stood even the slightest chance of success even if he could find OBL?

Being arrested was the best possible outcome.

I'm all for putting your money where your mouth is but this was retarded unless he wanted to die in which case he's just plain nuts.

kal
06-15-10, 11:37
The guy is a grade A nut job with no brain. There's no doubt he has mental health issues that need to be taken care of.

Who, in their right mind, goes out on a one-man religous crusade? Seriously?

The report says he's from California, well no shit.

Thomas M-4
06-15-10, 12:37
what's the matter with "crazy americans?" i have no problem with the world thinking we're crazy. **** the world.

good initiative, poor judgement, as we used to say. i find it very difficult to criticize the man, however, for taking it upon himself. the media reports him as some kind of lunatic, but he might very well be of sound mind- just doesn't have anything to lose. if i had nothing to lose, i'd probably do equally "stupid shit" too.

have you?

Nutty sometimes is good you send your crazy we send you ours :D

Like I posted before the shit storm would be monumental Politically -lone wolf amateur gun man and religiously construction worker / carpenter. But for 25 million kinda surprised this has not happened more.

Spiffums
06-15-10, 13:18
AT LEAST HE IS DOING SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:eek::rolleyes:

Ok I just wet myself laughing to hard at that.

SteyrAUG
06-15-10, 14:00

have you?

Saved me some typing.

If I had lost my family on 9-11 (not saying this guy did) I'd probably be doing something just as stupid.

ICANHITHIMMAN
06-15-10, 14:04
BALLS Gary has them and there big!

Honu
06-15-10, 14:19
Saved me some typing.

If I had lost my family on 9-11 (not saying this guy did) I'd probably be doing something just as stupid.

I think I would be hunting on my home turf though :) if my family was taken by these nuts I would go nuts I think ?

at least me going abroad like this is going to only get you killed at least if you are a nut and going to hunt down terrorist type their are plenty here in our backyard at least you know the laws and language ?

look at some of these camps that are on the news ! right here in our country !

Abraxas
06-15-10, 14:26
This is just plain hilarious. Would have been even better if he had somehow succeeded.This could have made a funnier movie than Blues Brothers.

good initiative, poor judgment, as we used to say. i find it very difficult to criticize the man, however, for taking it upon himself. the media reports him as some kind of lunatic, but he might very well be of sound mind- just doesn't have anything to lose. if i had nothing to lose, I'd probably do equally "stupid shit" too.

have you?

I think that the guy was nuts, but I do agree with this.

BALLS Gary has them and there big! Yeah he does, and they clink

Abraxas
06-15-10, 14:27
I think I would be hunting on my home turf though :) if my family was taken by these nuts I would go nuts I think ?

at least me going abroad like this is going to only get you killed at least if you are a nut and going to hunt down terrorist type their are plenty here in our backyard at least you know the laws and language ?

Yeah but we have CSI here;):D

QuietShootr
06-15-10, 14:59

have you?

LOL... bkb nails it again.

PVT Joker is crazy and he's ignorant, but he's got guts, and guts is enough!

Gutshot John
06-15-10, 16:24
LOL... bkb nails it again.

PVT Joker is crazy and he's ignorant, but he's got guts, and guts is enough!

Apparently not. ;)

Joe Mamma
06-15-10, 20:10
At least the guy is on our side. He wasn't doing anything to bother me or any of us. So this is fine with me!

I'm also with bkb0000 on this. I'd like the world to think we are all a bunch of crazy, trigger happy (and sword carrying) mother f'rs! We should buy this guy a boat and let him float around off the coast of Somalia. ;)

Joe Mamma

Abraxas
06-15-10, 20:37
We should buy this guy a boat and let him float around off the coast of Somalia. ;)

Joe Mamma

I like how you think

Thomas M-4
06-15-10, 20:45
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/0790742780.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg
http://halfsigma.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8341bf6ae53ef010536979202970b-pi
Had too!:D

Caeser25
06-15-10, 21:03
At least the guy is on our side. He wasn't doing anything to bother me or any of us. So this is fine with me!

I'm also with bkb0000 on this. I'd like the world to think we are all a bunch of crazy, trigger happy (and sword carrying) mother f'rs! We should buy this guy a boat and let him float around off the coast of Somalia. ;)

Joe Mamma

We used to be:rolleyes: you all know the quote:D

SteyrAUG
06-15-10, 22:22

I'm not saying going abroad was some kind of brilliant plan. But if you are gonna say the hell with it and bank all the chips, might as well hunt big fish.

I probably shouldn't say what should be done about the domestics we have in this country.

markdh720
06-15-10, 22:38

have you?

I agree. If the world thought that each Americans was bold enough to come over to their side of the line to kick some ass, they would think twice before talking some shit.

rickrock305
06-15-10, 23:03
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/0790742780.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

HA! Great comparison. Love this movie :D

VooDoo6Actual
06-16-10, 10:50
redaction.

jklaughrey
06-16-10, 11:23
Im with bkb on this one, besides he couldn't be that crazy he still was capable of higher thought processes. But personally he should have went and paid for some training from Travis on how to be a Ninja!

ICANHITHIMMAN
06-16-10, 14:19
Man he was close could have been to JBAD in 6 or 7 hours easy. I would have died and cut my hair as you dont see may men that heavy with gray hair that long in fact I never have seen one with hair that long.

Joe Mamma
06-17-10, 08:17
Man he was close could have been to JBAD in 6 or 7 hours easy. I would have died and cut my hair as you dont see may men that heavy with gray hair that long in fact I never have seen one with hair that long.

Maybe he was trying to look like Jesus!

Joe Mamma

Moose-Knuckle
06-17-10, 11:18
He just needed the bounty money...

Honu
06-17-10, 23:10
I'm not saying going abroad was some kind of brilliant plan. But if you are gonna say the hell with it and bank all the chips, might as well hunt big fish.

I probably shouldn't say what should be done about the domestics we have in this country.

heheheh I somehow think we all think the same thing about the ones we have here

true about might as well go for the big one