PDA

View Full Version : WTS: Brand New Sako TRG-22 Desert Tan w/20" BBL & Base

Jer
06-16-10, 02:15
I have for sale a brand new Sako TRG 22 in the hard to find Desert Tan color with the 20" .308 barrel. It also has the Sako base for an optic and is otherwise exactly as it comes from the factory (5rd mag, threaded bbl w/protector, etc.). I opened the box to get pictures (which I will post later if it's still available) and store in my safe. I still have the factory box and all the items that come with them brand new. Price is $3,300 ($3,100 minus the scope base) + shipping to your FFL (unless you live in CO) that will accept a long rifle from a private party. I can supply references from this and other forums and I also have over 3,400 feedback at 100% positive on eBay as well. I bought this but decided to go a different route and it wasn't an easy decision since the TRG has my favorite trigger amongst other features.

Here's a photo I borrowed until I can get my photos up but it looks identical to this in every way.

http://www.eurooptic.com/img/products/STRG22_308_TP_20.jpg

Jer
06-18-10, 13:32
Bump: If you don't want the Sako Base that came with it I will take $200 off of the price making it $3,100 total w/o Sako rail.

Jer
06-20-10, 23:36
**SPF**