PDA

View Full Version : Special Ops Mission

rat31465
06-16-10, 09:58
Just curious if anyone else watches Special Ops Mission With Will Willis on the Military Channel. Takes paintball to a whole new level.

http://military.discovery.com/videos/special-ops-mission-taking-the-shot.html

markdh720
06-16-10, 10:12
I dig that show. Scenarios with simunitions are so much fun. The only things that bothers me besides a little scripting is that a LOT of missions are on boats.

VooDoo6Actual
06-16-10, 10:43
yes & I enjoy it.

WE all make choices. Some are interesting to the viewer, while some are not.

rljatl
06-16-10, 10:54
I like it too.

Alex V
06-16-10, 15:09
Wasn't there a lengthy discussion about the show a few months back with the chick that played an Op-For on one of the missions chiming in a few times with a lot of leg-humping going on? :D

BTW, I enjoy the show as well, just wish I got Mil Channel in HD on Comcast.... :(

JackOSU
06-16-10, 16:23
Wasn't there a lengthy discussion about the show a few months back with the chick that played an Op-For on one of the missions chiming in a few times with a lot of leg-humping going on? :D

Yes, her screen name was JenX I believe. She posted for a few months right after that thread got going, but I've not seen anything from her recently.

Abraxas
06-16-10, 16:50
Just curious if anyone else watches Special Ops Mission With Will Willis on the Military Channel. Takes paintball to a whole new level.

http://military.discovery.com/videos/special-ops-mission-taking-the-shot.html

I watch it any time I get the Military Channel for free (since it is not in my current package).

rat31465
06-16-10, 17:00
I sometimes question if this Op would be using the same tactics if it were real Copper and Lead flying around instead of Simunitions....Other than that I think the show is worth the watch. I have found several of the episodes on my Cable Packages On Demand Services.

And I thought I had seen a thread on this subject sometime back....But my search function skills are obviously weak as I couldn't find it.

Alex V
06-17-10, 08:54
I sometimes question if this Op would be using the same tactics if it were real Copper and Lead flying around instead of Simunitions....Other than that I think the show is worth the watch. I have found several of the episodes on my Cable Packages On Demand Services.

And I thought I had seen a thread on this subject sometime back....But my search function skills are obviously weak as I couldn't find it.

I could not find it either... when I use Firefox on my MacBook, hitting the search function results in a PDF trying to open lol. On the PC at work I just get a messege saying I am trying too many searches in too short a period of time... so I gave up.

I wish Simunition was for sale to civilians... that would make for the ultimate game of paintball!

Abraxas
06-17-10, 09:11

If you are talking about the thread on the tv show it is here https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=42294