PDA

View Full Version : Need Guidance with a Roggio Arsenal warranty situation

DragonDoc
06-16-10, 14:54
I purchased a lower made by Roggio Arsenal. Of course the lower was out if spec and I had to send it back for warranty work. I spoke with their customer service staff and was told to send the lower back to them and they would take care of the issue. Three weeks after I sent my lower to Roggio I have a hard time contacting them. Now I find out that they went out of business and they still have my lower. They didn't let on that the company was in trouble or that they were going belly up before I sent my lower. What recourse should I take to recover my property or to get reimbursed for the out of spec lower? The whole situation sucks and I realize that I am probably hosed either way but I still feel that the vendor should back their products.

billpete
06-16-10, 15:04
Man, that is a bummer. Sadly common as well...

There is a pretty good thread going on over on TOS about many others who are in your situation. It may be worth heading over there to see if anyone has come up with a solution.

I hope that it works out well for you.

MBRMan
06-16-10, 15:06
I'd seriously forget about it and chalk it up to experience...they suck. Wasn't over like 69 bucks was it?

MBR

Bayer
06-16-10, 15:09
The phone # I have for there CFO,James Ripley,Is a cell #,910-813-6636. There lowers were originally made under contract by a local company,Moore's Machine Shop of Sanford NC. Moore's is still trying to perfect there lowers at this time under the Moore Machine label. They have a web site but I cant remember it at this time and I cant seem to locate a # in the phonebook.There still open though as they have been in business for decades.Maybe they can attemt to warranty it for you since there the ones who made it in the first place.

DragonDoc
06-16-10, 15:31
The phone # I have for there CFO,James Ripley,Is a cell #,910-813-6636. There lowers were originally made under contract by a local company, Moore's Machine Shop of Sanford NC. Moore's is still trying to perfect there lowers at this time under the Moore Machine label. They have a web site but I cant remember it at this time and I cant seem to locate a # in the phone book.There still open though as they have been in business for decades.Maybe they can attempt to warranty it for you since there the ones who made it in the first place.

Thanks for the reply I will see what I can make happen. First I have to get my lower back from Roggio's.

emfourbinator
06-17-10, 11:33
A good friend of mine bought one of these lowers about a year ago and had to send it back right away.
Many months later, he got another lower from these people which was even worse than the first one.
I know, 'cause I tried putting an upper on it without success! Glad I never fell into that trap, as it
would appear that Roggio, or whatever they call themselves, is washed up.

Buck
06-17-10, 14:13
If you value your time at $20 an hour... How much are you willing to invest to recover the $70 you initially invested???

B