PDA

View Full Version : HELP

nit
06-16-10, 17:19
i think i posted a question regarding AR's being good for 10'000 rds loking for answers can not find my post do not know if it even was done correctly i could use some instructions on how to post & how to find if it was answered

ticketman
06-16-10, 18:06
If you are referring to

i keep reading about m4 being good for 10000 rds before they are inaccurate ,shot out. however pat rogers ran colt to 17.600rds before failure. is this a problem with m4 or all ar guns 10,000 rds does not seem like a lot of rds considering mil/police training standards it is in your profile in your conversation area. You may wish to perform a search to see if it's a topic that's been discussed already by either using the search feature built into the forums, or by going to Google and in the search box typing site:m4carbine.net YOURTOPICOFINTEREST

To create a new post, you simply navigate to the specific area that covers the topic you have in mind, and create a new topic should it not already be answered by clicking on the New Thread button.

To monitor a thread, you can click on the Thread Tools button and subscribe to a thread. By default, unless you have changed the settings in your profile, you *should* be notified of any replies in a thread you are participating in.

Lastly, you may choose to read the FAQ which will answer any further questions regarding forum usage, and probably in a much more concise way than I have.

C4IGrant
06-17-10, 08:27
i think i posted a question regarding AR's being good for 10'000 rds loking for answers can not find my post do not know if it even was done correctly i could use some instructions on how to post & how to find if it was answered

You did post a question. It is here: https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=56326

C4