PDA

View Full Version : SOLD: Several handguns

WEC
06-23-10, 23:31
I am selling these to fund some projects, possibly some AR stuff, possibly a Wilson Combat CQB. Regardless, they need to go. Best way to contact me is via e-mail, either in my profile or directly at drwtran [at] comcast [dot] net. So without further adieu...

1. Kimber Classic Gold Match Stainless - .45 Auto ***SOLD***

This is an exceptionally nice handgun. I am the second owner and have put 100 rounds through her. The previous owner is a man known for keeping his firearms in good shape, so this example is extremely nice. The polished stainless finish is almost flawless, with only minor superficial marks. The most notable mark is at a small corner of the slide, pictured below. As far as I know, this gun was never carried. Keep in mind that this is a Classic series, so no series II safety. Comes with box and two magazines, one Kimber factory mag and one stainless 8-round Kimpro Tac-mag. ***SOLD***

2. Sig Sauer P226 Navy NSW #04xx - 9mm ***SPF***

This is one of the original 2000 that were produced to donate funds for the Special Operations Warrior Foundation, with the NSW commemorative serial number, with certificate of authenticity. If you are interested in this pistol you know exactly how rare these are. I am the second owner of this firearm. The first owner stated that he only fired 50 rounds through it. I have good reason to believe him - the firearm is absolutely flawless. I would venture to call it LNIB. Comes with box and aforementioned certificate of authenticity, one 10-round magazine and one 15-round magazine. $***SPF***

3. Sig Sauer P229 GOTM NP3 Satin Nickel - .40 S&W ***SPF***

This was one of the Sig "Gun of the Month" handguns from a special run in 2004. As can be seen by the pictures, it is a beautiful example of the Robar NP3 satin nickel finish. I am the second owner of this firearm. The first owner did not fire it once. I have put 100 flawless rounds downrange. These are also exceedingly rare and very difficult to find, especially in this good of condition. ***SPF***

Trades considered:
1. Aimpoint Micro T-1 on a KAC mount + Cash
2. Smith & Wesson M&P9 Pro + Cash

I accept USPS MO or DISCREET PayPal +3% (or straight up if using "Gift" option). Again, the best way to contact me is via e-mail. More pics available upon request. Thanks for looking!

WEC
06-26-10, 19:24
Bump...

WEC
07-02-10, 13:23
Bump with price reduction.

WEC
07-07-10, 20:53
Bump. Kimber sold. Other handguns still available.

WEC
07-11-10, 18:00
Bump with price reduction.

WEC
07-27-10, 01:05
Bump.

WEC
08-07-10, 16:49
Last bump - trades added. If I don't get any takers she's going back in the safe.