PDA

View Full Version : IT jobs in Wash DC area

Littlelebowski
06-24-10, 10:10
Do NOT PM me if you are not really looking and are not interested in working in this area.

That being said, it's a good contracting company I've been with for almost a year. Here are the openings. If you qualify, the company will probably contact you very quickly, be ready to move on this. These will either require you to have a clearance or be able to get and maintain one.

SAN Admin - HW: EMC SAN and NAS in LINUX and Windows server env.SW: RMAN, Oracle 9i and 11g; Oracle RAC, SAN admin; virtualization; Processes: analyzing, testing & deploying storage; release & patch mgmt; remote management; SRDF backup & restore; business continuity and/or disaster recovery planning. Very experienced (5-10 yrs)

Red Hat LINUX Admin - LINUX system administration for Oracle-based applications; Processes: analyzing, testing & deploying servers; must be familiar with remote access, remote management in a co-host environment; participate in change mgmt (esp. release and patch upgrade planning,) business continuity and/or disaster recovery planning. Very experienced (5-10 yrs)

Windows Server Admin - Windows 2003/2008, system administration in a virtualized environment for Oracle-based applications;Processes: analyzing, testing & deploying servers in a virtual environment; must be familiar with remote access, remote management in a co-host environment; participate in change mgmt (esp. release and patch upgrade planning,) business continuity and/or disaster recovery planning. Very experienced (5-10 yrs)

VMWare admin - description coming