PDA

View Full Version : iTrader help... and avatar help.

bkb0000
06-26-10, 17:10
i PMed "Staff" a few days ago about some trouble posting feedback in iTrader, haven't gotten an answer. i'm trying to leave feedback for Irishluck, and every time i try to submit, it tells me

"an error with your details occurred!"

i've entered text in every field, and done everything it asks me.. just wont submit the mah****in feedback.

Irish
06-28-10, 18:19
just wont submit the mah****in feedback.

LOL! Bumpin' this back up so Mods can take a look and hopefully get this fixed. Actually came to this sub-section to see if my question had been answered. Why some people have larger/smaller avatars than others... no explanation as of yet.

bkb0000
06-28-10, 20:16
LOL! Bumpin' this back up so Mods can take a look and hopefully get this fixed. Actually came to this sub-section to see if my question had been answered. Why some people have larger/smaller avatars than others... no explanation as of yet.

dood- i posted one about a year ago asking why MY avatar had shrunk. never did get an answer.

Irish
06-28-10, 20:18
dood- i posted one about a year ago asking why MY avatar had shrunk. never did get an answer.

Cold pool water :D

C4IGrant
06-29-10, 11:11
i PMed "Staff" a few days ago about some trouble posting feedback in iTrader, haven't gotten an answer. i'm trying to leave feedback for Irishluck, and every time i try to submit, it tells me

"an error with your details occurred!"

i've entered text in every field, and done everything it asks me.. just wont submit the mah****in feedback.

That is strange. I just legt IL Itrader feedback with no issues.

C4

RancidSumo
06-29-10, 13:21
Same issue here, I tired to leave feedback yesterday and got the same message.

C4IGrant
06-29-10, 14:23
Try the suggestions in this post: http://www.v7n.com/forums/v7n-forum-support/168084-itrader-problem-there-error-your-deal-details.html

C4

bkb0000
06-29-10, 14:44
well i tried it again today, making no changes to how i was doing it, and it finally did work.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_NIhjnQz-xrA/SlmalGqqi7I/AAAAAAAAAQk/qKnVYg1lmas/s400/Shrug.jpg

RancidSumo
06-29-10, 16:04
Still no luck for me.

C4IGrant
06-29-10, 16:22
Still no luck for me.

Did you read the link I posted and try those solutions?

C4

RancidSumo
06-29-10, 18:08
I got it to work now.

bkb0000
06-29-10, 18:09
I got it to work now.

did it magically work, or did you do something different?

RancidSumo
06-29-10, 19:09
I read Grants link and put something in the private comment box and it worked.

usmcvet
08-04-10, 20:32
Having the same problem but it is from my Droid. It will prob work from laptop.

On a side note Irish Luck can have some of the bandwidth my Avitar is sucking up. His are more fun to look at!

Irish
08-16-10, 11:16
My iTrader rating says 4 on any of the thread pages but when you open it up there are 5 ratings for 5 different transactions, I'm curious as to why? Is it due to the fact that 2 of the ratings are from the same person?

Rider79
08-19-10, 15:01
My iTrader rating says 4 on any of the thread pages but when you open it up there are 5 ratings for 5 different transactions, I'm curious as to why? Is it due to the fact that 2 of the ratings are from the same person?

Curious about this too. I have a rating of 18 but with 22 ratings left.

Safetyhit
08-21-10, 14:16
Curious about this too. I have a rating of 18 but with 22 ratings left.

I believe each individual comes up as one transaction despite the number of purchases. I have two with one fellow here, but show just 1.

SteveL
08-22-10, 19:15

I obviously don't have any feedback experience on this forum, but this is how it works on other forums I'm active on.

austinN4
08-31-10, 10:09
OK, I am having trouble with iTrader also, but maybe the trouble is me.

As a seller, I can't figure out how to leave feedback for my buyer. It is probably obvious, but, so far, not to me.

bkb0000
08-31-10, 10:17

i see your avatar is bigger now- did you get lucky, or did you figure it out? hank needs better representation.

bkb0000
08-31-10, 10:18
OK, I am having trouble with iTrader also, but maybe the trouble is me.

As a seller, I can't figure out how to leave feedback for my buyer. It is probably obvious, but, so far, not to me.

just click on the person's score in the upper right corner of anything they've posted, and it'll take you to their scorecard. then click "submit feedback for _______"

austinN4
08-31-10, 10:23
just click on the person's score in the upper right corner of anything they've posted, and it'll take you to their scorecard. then click "submit feedback for _______"
Got it now thanks. I kept looking for it in their profile.

Irish
08-31-10, 10:50
i see your avatar is bigger now- did you get lucky, or did you figure it out? hank needs better representation.

For some reason when you become a site sponsor it reduces the size of your avatar. Just PM a mod and ask them to correct the size ;)

C4IGrant
08-31-10, 10:59
For some reason when you become a site sponsor it reduces the size of your avatar. Just PM a mod and ask them to correct the size ;)

They just have to reload the picture again and it should be the bigger size.

C4

Irish
08-31-10, 11:07

Prior to getting a mod to help me I tried reloading my avatar picture several times, along with several others, and they all loaded up and were shown in the "small" size. Something happens to the picture size setting when you become a site sponsor and it reduces your avatar size.

bkb0000
08-31-10, 11:18

C4

...and they all loaded up and were shown in the "small" size.

same. who'd you have help you?

Irish
08-31-10, 11:23
same. who'd you have help you?

Try PM'ing STAFF. Here's the thread about avatar size related to site sponsorship: https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=55924

bkb0000
08-31-10, 11:40

C4

ok.. you was right.

i probably hadn't attempted it since they fixed it.

gracias. hank is almost life-size, now.