PDA

View Full Version : nightguard

awm14hp
07-01-10, 18:09
I checked a used one out today at Gander it has a great feel and balance to it but I am guessing like its Jframe cousins it likes to be carried alot but not shot a ton I bet it really jumps around I was checking out the 8shot 357 so at least you could use 38

KTR03
07-02-10, 10:16
I shot one during a drill on reactive steel targets using 38 DPX. WOrked great. Recoil was manageable. Didn't get around to shooting 357. THey're on my short list. I want to get the 8 shot and have it inletted for moon clips. Be a pretty cool fighting revolver.

D

kjdoski
07-02-10, 10:51
I have absolutely no NEED for one of these (it fills no role in my defensive armament array), but I have a burning WANT for one. I guess I'm still a round gun guy at heart...

IIRC, S&W is now cataloging the 8-shot version adapted for moon clips.

Regards,

Kevin

awm14hp
07-02-10, 22:25
I have absolutely no NEED for one of these (it fills no role in my defensive armament array), but I have a burning WANT for one. I guess I'm still a round gun guy at heart...

Regards,

Kevin

I totally agree with you I have no need this is a total camp -frugal gun. I can think of so many other practical auto loaders but living in NY I think this may fill a nitch at some point.........

JHC
07-03-10, 15:50

Regards,

Kevin

Same here!!! Today I handled the 10mm Night Guard model. It's DA pull was pathetic however. Heavy and rough. :(
I thought that or the .41 mag model sounded best to me.

RB-S13
07-03-10, 15:53
I have handled these in 44 and 357 and they are sweet.
Shooting hot 357 loads wasn't as bad as i thought it would be.