PDA

View Full Version : any info on Millet Optics?

champ198
07-08-10, 22:17
the gun shop here carries these scopes and was kind of a little courious about them. any one use them?
they have a tactical version on one with target turrets and so on. was courious to see if they are worth a snot.

Mitch
07-08-10, 22:27
Search (https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=5167&highlight=millett) brother, search

awmp
07-17-10, 21:47
I called Millet only to get Burris. Burris has bought out Millet. I asked several questions about Millet scopes to the new owners. Was very disappointed with every answer.
I had the Millet web site up and the customer service rep told me I had the wrong information and acted like I was a burden. If that phone call is an example of their future service I will pass and have. Too bad Millet had a good thing going but I guess business is business.

TehLlama
07-17-10, 22:26
They're entry level optics, nothing more. Burris, Primary Arms, or Vortex would be a better choice, or move up to a Leupold, Trijicon, or something similar.

MarshallDodge
07-17-10, 22:51
My wife bought me one of the Millet DMS scopes for Christmas. The optics were not bad but the rest of the scope was built pretty cheaply. I sent it back and purchased a Burris and am much happier with it.

kmrtnsn
07-17-10, 23:42
I love my Burris XTR-14 1-4X.

glockeyed
07-18-10, 07:49
i thought it was bushnell that bought millet. I was heavily looking at millets TRS but found a used wotac that i decided to jump on.

chavez_e_chavez
07-18-10, 08:20
I HAD A MILLET DMS-1 and it had a fungus that grew inside :(the glass when u looked through the optic in low light, made glass look like it had a haze ..