PDA

View Full Version : Hattiesburg/South MS area M4C'rs

jaxman7
07-11-10, 10:24
Trying to find some more guys on here in said area to shoot with. If you haven't gone to the site comments and question section we already have a thread started for local shooters.

https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=50441

We are having a shoot on the coast Saturday (21 Aug).

Rebel Rifle Ordnance
08-11-10, 21:17
I'm in said area.

jaxman7
08-11-10, 22:54
As far as you are concerned, you are in said street.........neighbor!

kmg365
08-11-10, 22:57
In the area, but no AR yet:(

parishioner
08-11-10, 23:30
I'll be in the Burg for the next year.

I was planning on going to honey island shooting range this weekend to zero my rifle for the match next weekend but was wondering if you guys know of a closer range. I would love to not have to drive an hour there and back.

jaxman7
08-12-10, 09:02
Jman there is one about 25 minutes outside of Hattiesburg. I've got to rezero mine as well this Sunday. Think you can go? It is in Moselle.

I'll be in the Burg for the next year.

I was planning on going to honey island shooting range this weekend to zero my rifle for the match next weekend but was wondering if you guys know of a closer range. I would love to not have to drive an hour there and back.

jaxman7
08-12-10, 09:05
Kmg if you want to go to the 3 gun next Saturday bud just let us know what you need. You are more than welcome to use my rifle/pistol/shotgun. I am sure everybody else would say the samething.

In the area, but no AR yet:(

parishioner
08-12-10, 10:39
Jman there is one about 25 minutes outside of Hattiesburg. I've got to rezero mine as well this Sunday. Think you can go? It is in Moselle.

I can make that. How do you get there?

jaxman7
08-12-10, 11:14
It is between Hattiesburg and Laurel. If you can make it to the Moselle exit you can just follow me the rest of the way. Gonna sight in that SBR?

I can make that. How do you get there?

parishioner
08-12-10, 11:54
It is between Hattiesburg and Laurel. If you can make it to the Moselle exit you can just follow me the rest of the way. Gonna sight in that SBR?

Sounds good. I'll meet you at the exit. What time are you going?

Ha, I wish I was going to sight in an SBR but no, I just have a 16" middy.

jaxman7
08-12-10, 12:14
Cool, the range doesn't open until 2 so does 1:45 sound good?

Sounds good. I'll meet you at the exit. What time are you going?

Ha, I wish I was going to sight in an SBR but no, I just have a 16" middy.

jaxman7
08-12-10, 12:19
Guys I think we should just let this thread die down since we have the larger one moved over to the deep south forum now. I'll post something in my first thread about reading other. That cool?