PDA

View Full Version : Daniel Defense's customer service!

500grains
07-14-10, 09:33
Just wanted to say that I spoke with someone at Daniel Defense again today, and as always they were very helpful and courteous, as they have been each time I have contacted them. That has not been the case with every company in the industry that I have had interaction with during the past 38 years of shooting. I have to give kudos to Daniel Defense for their excellent customer service attitude.

:)

Jimbo45
07-14-10, 10:21
I agree. I contacted them via email a couple weeks ago, regarding purchasing replacement parts for one of their products, that were damaged due to no fault of theirs. I was promptly replied to, and the parts arrived in a couple days, at no charge! Very nice.

SuicideHz
07-14-10, 10:27
Yeah, they are good people. Back in 04-05 I had an extended midlength rail that I cut down a bit- didn't like it sticking past the front sight base. I told Jay and he let me send it in for a re-anodize as well as marking the Ts which they didn't do prior to that.

eternal24k
07-14-10, 12:25
Yeah, they are good people. Back in 04-05 I had an extended midlength rail that I cut down a bit- didn't like it sticking past the front sight base. I told Jay and he let me send it in for a re-anodize as well as marking the Ts which they didn't do prior to that.

wow,
that is CS

Fyrhazzrd
07-14-10, 14:42
It is good to see that there are some good companies out there that still believe in good customer service.

shootist~
07-14-10, 15:13
I agree. I contacted them via email a couple weeks ago, regarding purchasing replacement parts for one of their products, that were damaged due to no fault of theirs. I was promptly replied to, and the parts arrived in a couple days, at no charge! Very nice.

Very similar to a situation I had, except I needed upper receiver parts. No charge even though the (unexpectedly stripped) DD upper receiver was purchased elsewhere.

Great customer service.