PDA

View Full Version : Trijicon....

MassMark
07-14-10, 22:04
I'm not sure if anyone even reads these, but I thought it pertinent to put this here after my experience with Trijicon.

About 4 years or so ago, I bought a Trijicon Tripower. I know they don't get much favor from many of you gents with your Aimpoints and Eotechs, but for me - the Tripower has been an absolutely excellent sight. I had it mounted on my SOCOM-16 for most of it's life - either on the front rail, or on a Troy MCS. It even did a brief stint on my AR and that's where the trouble began. When I moved it from the SOCOM-16 to the AR, it would not zero. In fact, I had noticed loss of zero on the Troy as well. I sent it in to Trijicon with low expectations - after all, the sight is circa 2005/2006 and been on a gun with many thousands of rounds of .308 through it....

Today, I arrived home to find a box much smaller than the pistol-like case that came with my Tripower. I thought: "Yes! The Tripower is fixed!" Then I thought: "Sons-a-bitches lost my case"... Neither was true. Trijicon did not fix my Tripower - they completely replaced it! I am overjoyed...

That says a lot about a company....Thanks Trijicon!

ICANHITHIMMAN
07-14-10, 22:11
I have had them fix about 6 ACOGS for me for free just sent them my mil ID they are the best company out there for optics. I would have bought there new scope if it had more internal adjustment