PDA

View Full Version : Mercedes McLaren SLS anyone...

VooDoo6Actual
07-16-10, 15:00
redaction.

Nathan_Bell
07-16-10, 15:26
I am now, officially, jealous of you.

ST911
07-16-10, 15:28
You might be getting old and dull if the first thing(s) you thought with those pics were,

How much will my knees/back hurt getting in and out of that thing?
Where do the groceries go?
What about the carseat?
How many inches of snow will take to high-center it?
What kind of mileage does it get?
It's black, it'll be a bear to keep clean.

Nice ride though.

Alex V
07-16-10, 15:43
Maybe its because I am a crazy Tifoso, but I can't bring muself to say anything nice about a Mercedes... lol

I'd rather get a Ferrari 458 LOL

Still freakin' sweet that you got to drive one!

mr_smiles
07-16-10, 17:43
Call me when they start offering flux capacitor's as an option :D

kwelz
07-16-10, 18:09
Not cool, not cool at all!

I think I speak for the masses when I say I hate you.

No.6
07-16-10, 18:24
Still looks like they rummaged in the Nissan parts bin for the headlights.

Good on you for getting to wheel around in an unique automobile.

d90king
07-16-10, 19:45
That will be a million dollar car someday...

VooDoo6Actual
07-16-10, 20:23
redaction.

SeriousStudent
07-16-10, 21:00
Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing. :D

Belmont31R
07-16-10, 21:06
You might be getting old and dull if the first thing(s) you thought with those pics were,

How much will my knees/back hurt getting in and out of that thing?
Where do the groceries go?
What about the carseat?
How many inches of snow will take to high-center it?
What kind of mileage does it get?
It's black, it'll be a bear to keep clean.

Nice ride though.

If you can afford one of those there is likely something else in the stable that can handle all that.

I drive a 350Z, and aside from the lack of seating capacity it does all those things you mentioned reasonably well. Fits a cart full of groceries, 3-5 long guns + ammo + gear. Does snow ok but if I lived in snow country Id buy a used Jeep, Subaru, or truck for deep snow. If you can afford that car you can also afford for someone to keep it clean for you.

markdh720
07-16-10, 22:21
Maybe its because I am a crazy Tifoso, but I can't bring muself to say anything nice about a Mercedes... lol

I'd rather get a Ferrari 458 LOL

Still freakin' sweet that you got to drive one!

The Mercedes is nice, but..

I was by the set of Transformers 3 today, and they have a red Ferrari 458 Italia on the set because it's in the movie. I can easily say, that is probably the most beautiful car I have ever seen! Pictures don't do it justice. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley wasn't bad either.;)

Doesn't matter; they're all waaaaay out of my league.

Honu
07-17-10, 01:53
POVERTY SUCKS !!!!!

would be nice to have one :)

very cool cars and would love to drive one one day !!!

thopkins22
07-17-10, 02:06
The place reminds me of everything you'll see in Oman. Lots and lots of relatively new money being spent in a wasteland.

Awesome cars though...for that matter what an awesome gig. Though all of those cars seem very contrary to protection.:dance3:

chadbag
07-17-10, 02:10
I imagine they are super smooth driving. Even the 4 banger C180 rental car I had 11 years ago, which topped out at 130mph, only felt like you were doing 65 mph when you were doing that 130 mph.

I have always like Mercedes from a stability and performance standpoint, though not always from a styling standpoint.

They are just solid when being driven. A totally different dimension of Automobile.

Belmont31R
07-17-10, 02:26
I imagine they are super smooth driving. Even the 4 banger C180 rental car I had 11 years ago, which topped out at 130mph, only felt like you were doing 65 mph when you were doing that 130 mph.

I have always like Mercedes from a stability and performance standpoint, though not always from a styling standpoint.

They are just solid when being driven. A totally different dimension of Automobile.

Autobahn cruisers......;)

armakraut
07-17-10, 06:33
You got to drive the batmobile!