PDA

View Full Version : WTS/WTT: Fly Fishing and Tying setup for sale or trade

champ198
07-17-10, 10:10
i have a compleate fly fishing and fly tying setup i would like to sell or trade.

i have a 9' 5wt 4 piece Sage Flight with case, Greys XRi Reel with 4 spools and 3 lines sinking line nymph line and a dry line the reel also comes with a nice soft case and the lines have spool tenders on them to keep the lines seperate. i also have a pair of cabelas Breathable chest waders with 2 pair of cabelas Wadeing boots and a wader carry bag. there is also a ton of fly tying material and tools 2 vises, dry fly capes, hundereds of fly hooks and beads many diffrent kinds of hairs and feathers threads tying wires and so on...there are 4 tying patternt books as well...the tying material and tools apre probably $700 worth of stuff alone. i also have a Fishpond Open Range vest that is loaded with various tools tippets, leaders strike indicators, sinkers knot tying tools and many other odds and ends.

this is a compleate setup for fishing and tying your own flies around $2000 worth of stuff.

would like to get $1200 cash for it all

or would trade for guns..AR15s any kind of caliber jsut let me know what you have.let me know what you have this stuff is just sitting at my house not getting used and i would like to get rid of it all