PDA

View Full Version : Fehrman Knives

Outlander Systems
07-18-10, 19:57
I'm working on a custom design, but there is a lot of good stuff out there that's highly attractive.

Currently, I'd like to put together a solid chopping/hacking "primary" knife, with a 3" fixed-blade as my workhorse.

I *may* scrap my custom-design and just go with one of the First-Strike sets from Fehrman Knives. Anyone got any experience with them? Are they $200 better than a Becker BK7 or a Ranger RD-7?

newyork
07-18-10, 22:25
Never owned one but I've read a lot of reviews and want to get one eventually. Youtube and there are reviews. A guy from either Australia or New Zealand does a review on a few Fehrmans. He's a member on knifeforums.com too. He loves them.

CyberM4
07-19-10, 13:16
The Fehrman Peacemaker is on my buy list. Price at what I want too spend. For that blade length. :big_boss:

trailside22
07-21-10, 17:05
In my opinion Fehrman knives are the best tactical/survival knives on the market. They are very nice people to work with. Fehrman's heat treat of CPM-3V is second to none. The fit and finish of their knives is as good as any I have ever seen. I own 4 of their knives and will own more. You cannot go wrong with a Fehrman. I hope this helps.