PDA

View Full Version : WTS: ATN PS22-CGT

CGoodwin
07-18-10, 22:51
Lightly used, like new ATN PS22-CGT Gen 2 CGT clip on Night Vision Device. Used in front of an ACOG for one hunt, but then I found a great deal on a Day/Night system for my dedicated hog/coyote gun, so this is up for sale! Retails for $2095, usually sells new for $1995. Buy it here for $1700 including shipping, USPS Money Order or PayPal (+ 1.5% - split fees). Complete kit as I received it, includes the ARMS quick release mount.

http://i769.photobucket.com/albums/xx336/KrysRiot/IMG_3999.jpg

From the ATN Website - http://www.atncorp.com/nightvision-daynight-atnps22-cgt

Description
The ATN PS22-CGT is an attachment for a Daytime Riflescope with 1x Magnification that converts Scope into a high-quality, very accurate Night Vision Weapon Sight.
The ATN PS22-CGT mounts in front of a Daytime Scope. Re-zeroing of the scope is not required. The ATN PS22-CGT Scope comes standard with 7/8" weaver mount. There is also Adapter for ARMS quick release mount. Optional Ring Adapters allow to mount unit onto the objective of the Day Scope (25...62mm diameter). The IR Illuminator can be mounted onto the optional Picatinny Rail.
The ATN PS22 utilizes a 2nd+ Gen. or 3rd Gen. Image Intensifier Tube. This ingenious setup allows the shooter to go from day to night in less then 30 seconds without tools, without changes in eye relief and remain zeroed all around the clock.
The ATN PS22-CGT is a complex optical-electronic system. The Night Vision Device contains an Image Intensifier Tube assembly with an integrated high voltage power source and the three volt battery housing.

Specification
Total Darkness IR System Yes
"SMART" Technology No
IIT Generation CGT
Resolution 45-54 lp/mm
Magnification 1x
Lens System F1.44, 80 mm
Proshield Lens Coating Yes
FOV 13°
Exit Pupil 21 mm
Range of Focus 10 m to infinity
Diopter Adjustment No