PDA

View Full Version : WTS: Magpul PMAG 30 & Lancer L5 Mags

Verbal Kint
07-22-10, 14:44
Have the following items for sale, NEW / UNUSED, from a build that I shelved awhile back. May build an SBR in the next year or so, but doubt it will be in the 5.56 flavor. Anyway, these items have been in my drawer-o-junk for awhile and figured I'd sell them off. (i.e. I just realized I still had this crap, paid too much money for it just to sit there, and want to recoup some cash. Bought all items from BravoCompany.)

Payment required is USPS Money Order. I'm not going to do PayPal or GunPal (or any other online payment) at the moment. Know that's an inconvenience to some people, and I apologize for that, but I've had too much headache using the online payment options in the past. All items will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail, insured. Will try to check thread often, but PM is best method of contact. First person that says they'll take an item, gets first shot at the item.

Thanks!

--------

For Sale:

Magpul PMAG 30 Magazine FDE (FLAT DARK EARTH) :: Sold Pending Funds ::
Non-Window, 07/08 Dates
Quantity : TWO (2)
Bravo Web Link (https://www.bravocompanyusa.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=Mag211%20FDE)
MSRP: $14.20 each / $18.40 (Two)

+

Lancer L5 30 Round AR15 Magazine - SMOKE :: Sold Pending Funds ::
The L5 is a translucent 30 round magazine developed for the 5.56mm M16 M4 AR15 rifle. It has an impact resistant translucent polymer body, corrosion resistant steel feed lips and a removable, patent pending, rubber coated bottom. The L5 was designed to be used with the existing magazine pouches and carriers.
Quantity : FIVE (5)
Bravo Web Link (https://www.bravocompanyusa.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=Lancer%20L5%2030%20Smoke)
MSRP: $11.95 each / $59.75 (FIVE)

Asking : $50.00, SHIPPED, ALL SEVEN (7) MAGS

Verbal Kint
08-11-10, 10:13
BTT... items back up for sale. Original buyer (another forum) backed out of deal.

$50 USPS Money Order takes all 7 mags, shipped to your location via Priority Mail.

Thanks

EDIT: Sold Pending Funds again. Thanks!