PDA

View Full Version : us peacekeeper gear GTG??????

M4Fundi
07-23-10, 18:49
Is US Peacekeeper gear GTG? They carry alot of it at my local LEO store. Have a discount coupon & was thinking of getting the shooting mat. Anyone have the shooting mat or recommend another brand of shooing mat?

Jer
07-24-10, 02:14
I too am in the market for a shooting mat but will NOT be buying anything from US Peace Keepers again. My wife bought their shoulder bag to use for a purse and to carry her concealed handgun and it started falling apart a couple months after purchase. The material was pulling apart at the seems and the zippers were all pulling out of the end. She had to call them and they sent her a replacement but after waiting patiently they sent her a left hand bag. Grrr.... When she finally got her new back upon looking it over the zippers were already pulling out before she even had a chance to load her stuff into it and use it. At this point she took it back to our local store where she bought it to tell the story and they took it back and let her pay the $20 difference to get a Maxpedition version which is made substantially better. It should be noted that all of the bags in question were black colored and she has a couple friends that had green colored bags that appear to be made a little better. They don't use theirs every day the way she does but it's not like she abuses it either. I'm guessing the black come from a different line than the green ones and there's some quality control issues with at least one of the lines. Just a guess though. All I know is that overall their QC is lacking and as a result I won't but anything with their business name on it ever again. Maybe it doesn't carry to their other products but I'm not going to chance it.

M4Fundi
07-24-10, 02:54
Thanks, I didn't have the best impression of the mat's design, but a shooting mat for me right now is a closed cell foam pad I need to upgrade soon to something better but under $100.