PDA

View Full Version : Solution for ITW carry chafing

oboe
07-24-10, 16:09
Someone posted a complaint that the grip of the HK P30 chafes when carried ITW. Here's one solution, summer or winter:
http://www.kholster.com/

Serpico1985
07-24-10, 16:33
That may very well be the most comfortable holster ever but It looks stupid. Looks like your wearing a pie plate with a gun strapped to it........umm, pie.

Another solution to the grip bothering people is to wear a undershirt.

However, thanks for the link. Like to see any new holster that comes out.

oboe
07-24-10, 16:36
Wearing a t-shirt or tank top is one good solution, but as far as the appearance of this rig goes - like, WHO CARE'S? It's concealed.

skyugo
07-24-10, 18:25
i see where they're comin from, but i can't say i want one.

ROCKET20_GINSU
07-24-10, 19:05
Thats an original concept, but I agree with the consensus...definitely not for me. I've got a drawer full of holsters, but that one probably will not be making its way into there. I think an undershirt is a more comfortable, functional and versatile option. I've found that the less "stuff" there is IWB the more comfortable it usually is.

GU

gtmtnbiker98
07-24-10, 19:17
Damn, they'll do anything for money. Wear a wife beater or carry a different gun.

DarwinsLilHelper
07-24-10, 19:44
Stop Chaffing...Maybe. Hottest Sweatiest, most debilitatingly bulky looking rig I've ever seen... Definitely.

I notice they make a version for CCW'ing a Taurus Judge...Which is enough to keep me from supporting a companies future survival. Right there.

skyugo
07-24-10, 19:56
Stop Chaffing...Maybe. Hottest Sweatiest, most debilitatingly bulky looking rig I've ever seen... Definitely.

I notice they make a version for CCW'ing a Taurus Judge...Which is enough to keep me from supporting a companies future survival. Right there.

but dude it's like a mini shotgun!
you don't even need to aim :eek:

orionz06
07-24-10, 23:35
I wear UA loose gear shirts every day. Makes life easier, no chaffing and it feels cooler. I cant stand to not wear an undershirt even with t-shirts...

SmokeJumper
07-25-10, 15:25
Wearing a T-shirt or Under Armor shirt underneath will stop it, problem solved.

Spiffums
07-25-10, 17:48

I agree I only support companies that make rigs for 1911s and Glocks because everyone should carry those and I want everyone else to have to buy one because they can't find a holster for their gun. :rolleyes:

LHS
07-25-10, 22:58
Wearing a T-shirt or Under Armor shirt underneath will stop it, problem solved.

Yep. That solved all my issues, even in Arizona heat.