PDA

View Full Version : WTS: Watches

JSK
07-28-10, 12:20
OK - I've received a ton of PM's on these. I will be very transparent with everyone. I either bought or was given these. Authentic? As far as I know. When you're on a cruise and the fancy port jewelery store in Puerto Rico or St Lucia looks, smells, and prices like a legitimate authorized dealer it probably is. It's like buying a used LWRC rifle on the internet. I have wore them all; some more than others. I have taken them in to get cleaned etc. and the jewelery store I go to has commented on the beauty of them all. I bought a set a few years ago for my parents (matching Omega set) and her band broke and took it to a mall in Scottsdale who was an authorized dealer and they fixed it no problems. I have only 2 boxes (Marathon CSAR and Oris) and a card about the quality of the diamonds for the TAG Link with diamonds (which is the only non-automatic). Advice for those that buy watches - always keep the box and instructions. I borrowed a camera and took some better pictures too. Ex got the Nikon D200. Have been asked about trades. I have to get some cash for each item and show the court the receipts. Example - if you want to offer $1,500 and have an upper and some cash we can work something out. I HAVE TO SHOW I RECEIVED SOME CASH FOR EACH SALE. Ex and attorneys have watch inventory. What doesn't sell we split. Only watch that has been in the sea is the Marathon CSAR. I have babied all the others.

WATCHES - not trying to make a profit. Court order I have to sell them and giver her half. Since I make $110k more than her a year this is all she is going to get since I had a prenup. DON"T GET MARRIED WITHOUT ONE - I'd be giving her $3k per month in alimony if I hadn't. Yea, I'm bitter.

If you have any specific questions send them to me at jskpatagonia@gmail.com

http://forum.lwrci.com/newforum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=5816&p=76512#p76512