PDA

View Full Version : So I was filling out my...

MegaHurts
08-03-10, 13:13
So I was filling out my paper work and theres a part on this Trust that confuses me.

Heres my hypothetical "fill in the blanks as best as I can" photoshop job. I just want to make sure that I'm in correct standing with what I have down. http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs275.snc4/40103_1377314718187_1391437171_30947164_7611615_n.jpg

The only part that I feel somewhat uncertain about is where I put City and State. Being as some of you guys have done Trusts before does this match up with what worked for you guys?

hellbound
08-03-10, 15:18
is this a newly formed trust?

if so, i would reconsider using "revocable living trust" as it is unnecessary and you will need that entire phrase including your name engraved on your lower.

you spelled AUGUST wrong.

to answer your question for city and state, i would just fill in the city and state where your trust is established, the same city and state you'll be engraving on your lower and using as the address of your trust on your form 1

i also have additional lines in the assignment of property to fill in items as i acquire them. according to the lawyer who drafted my trust, the assignment of property is the inventory of assets owned by your trust and should be updated with every approved form 1/4.

i have 5 SBR's and 1 suppressor approved using my trust.

MegaHurts
08-03-10, 16:12
Oops, I blame dyslexia for the miss spell ;).

And yes it is newly created but I just had it notarized...
I realize the name is large but I can deal with that part.

Thank you though, it wasn't perfectly clear in my mind as to the information to be filled in so I had to ask.

I'll be sure to post pics when its all done:dance3:.