PDA

View Full Version : S&W Bodyguard 380 >=< LCP 380?

Phazuka
08-05-10, 13:42
Looking at the pocket 380's, how do these two stack up? Anyone have the bodyguard .38

Boss Hogg
08-05-10, 13:53
I saw the Bodyguard at the Chantilly Gun Show. While a novel idea, I'd wait a couple of years to prove itself and work out any potential issues. I'm not sure that for a pistol that is designed to work inside of 5 yards its laser is fast enough to activate.

NCHornet
08-05-10, 18:37
There are a lot of different micro 380's hitting the market in the last couple years. I haven't seen one that I would trade either of my NAA's for. I prefer them over the highly doted on Seecamp. My NAA's have fed everything I have ever fed them. When I carried the 380 I would use the Buffalo Bore Gold Dots, these are some hot loads and I am confident they would get the job done. I still carry it or the 32 NAA when deep concealment is a must, but they don't get as much carry time since I bought my S&W 649.

NCH

dc202
08-06-10, 21:17
The LCP has finally proven itself after some heavy teething problems. If I needed a 380 right away I would buy the LCP. So many products, from computers, to cars to firearms, need time to get the bugs out.