PDA

View Full Version : pof delivery date ?

TUNNEL RAT 33
06-22-07, 21:15
i ordered a complete pof rifle (415- 16 inch ) on march 18th through my local ffl. i was told the tentative delivery would be about 14 weeks . i heard a rumor today that i might not see it until october . would anyone out there possibly now what the current wait period is ? i dont mind the wait i'm just curious .

Bcm3087
06-22-07, 23:01
Can't give you an accurate current wait, but when I ordered mine (June 2006) I was told 8 weeks...it arrived in early November 2006...about double the time I was told. Good luck.

TUNNEL RAT 33
06-23-07, 18:18
thanks, i have been hearing lately that its double the time i was told - cant wait to get my hands on this thing !

granicus
06-23-07, 22:10
I ordered mine in November of 2006. I got it towards the end of March. I've heard that POF is a pretty small operation and that they're backordered/busy for some time. According to them, the delay in my order was a delay with one of their subcontractors getting them the material needed. It is a long wait, but I'm sure you'll be happy. It's a very high quality product.

norm

TUNNEL RAT 33
06-24-07, 00:45
the worst part is having to look at the pile of add ons i have sitting in the corner of my gun room , patiently waiting to be bolted onto something !

mmike87
06-24-07, 21:35
Y'all are more patient than I am ... that would drive me nuts! Good luck!

RHINO6383
06-25-07, 04:54
5-6 months to make a gun, thats BS! and Personally, thanks for letting me know as I will run, not walk away from POF and go the LWRC thank you very much!

If they are taking that long, shows what you'll be getting for after sales service....

Sorry, but thats then facts!!

Dport
06-25-07, 06:44
I've gotten two uppers from them in the last 14 months. They have told me 12 week wait time on both occasions, and I got my uppers in 12 weeks or less both times.

Dport
06-25-07, 06:46
5-6 months to make a gun, thats BS! and Personally, thanks for letting me know as I will run, not walk away from POF and go the LWRC thank you very much!
That means they have more orders than production capacity apparently.

If they are taking that long, shows what you'll be getting for after sales service....

Sorry, but thats then facts!!
I've had nothing but good experiences from them. So that's not a fact; it's a supposition on your part.

TUNNEL RAT 33
06-25-07, 10:38
just about every manufacturer that i've heard of in todays market has a long wait . my buddy ordered a robinson xcr back in april was told he would have it within the week and is still waiting . from what a heard lwrc isnt any better . anyway hopefully this is the week it comes in !