PDA

View Full Version : The Top 10 Best Pistol in the World

DragonDoc
08-07-10, 13:46
I found this list very enlightening. :sarcastic: :sarcastic: What do you think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAe2o_Zfvgw&playnext=1&videos=nPRKH8ZFt2c&feature=grec_index

varoadking
08-07-10, 14:00
That cat has been smokin' somethin' funai...lol

I'll give him the G17 and USP...after that...not so much...

KTR03
08-07-10, 14:21
Wow... Walther P99? Has the worst placed decocker I've ever seen. sig 250? Who actually loves that pistol? Less said about the chinese and FN needle shooter the better.

In terms of best/most revolutionary of their day: Off the top of my head it would go something like (in no particular order)

Glock 17, Hk USP, HK p7m8, Sig 226, Colt 45, Browning HiPower, Luger, Walther p 38, Sig 210, maybe an MandP, although there alittle new.

D

gtmtnbiker98
08-07-10, 14:24
Been smokin' the pipe too long.

wl518
08-07-10, 15:08
That was in the video description......:jester:

Honorable pistols:
1) There are NO Colt M1911A1 in this video because it only hold 7 rounds in the magazine.

Steve S.
08-07-10, 17:01
Classic.

I liked how the Taurus and M9 got mixed together. And the "G17" showed half the Glock line. When the Five-Seven is number one, much less on a top ten list, you know it can't be taken seriously.

That chinese gun, it looked like a modernized Hi-Power???

lloydkristmas
08-07-10, 17:20
Ten best handguns ever?

Taurus Judge, Desert Eagle, Glock 18, Raging Bull, MPA M11, Llama .45, Ruger P95, Kel Tec PF9, Five-Seven, etc

;)

GermanSynergy
08-07-10, 17:49
These lists are a complete joke.....

opmike
08-07-10, 18:50
No list is complete without the Taurus Judge. I'm going to be trading in my M&P for one.

bkb0000
08-07-10, 19:04
high capacity is one of his criterias.. morons are the same as the rest of us... some are all about hi cap, some are all about big holes.

obucina
08-07-10, 19:04
These lists are a complete joke.....

the comments are the best part!

opmike
08-07-10, 19:11
Wow... Walther P99? Has the worst placed decocker I've ever seen. sig 250? Who actually loves that pistol? Less said about the chinese and FN needle shooter the better.

In terms of best/most revolutionary of their day: Off the top of my head it would go something like (in no particular order)

Glock 17, Hk USP, HK p7m8, Sig 226, Colt 45, Browning HiPower, Luger, Walther p 38, Sig 210, maybe an MandP, although there alittle new.

D

I wouldn't try to apply too much logic and reason to these types of videos. They're usually made by people who have little, if any, real world experience with firearms. They usually come up with some half-assed criteria and stick on the guns they like and think are cool

skyugo
08-07-10, 19:36
according to this guy's profile he works for the hong kong police :confused: though i'm guessing those guys are issued a pistol, and maybe receive some limited carbine training. anything outside of that is either prohibitively expensive or outright illegal.

TOrrock
08-07-10, 19:43
Oh, and Dude, Chinaman is not the preferred nomenclature.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v613/Tim_Orrock/Sobchak.jpg

skyugo
08-07-10, 19:48

OVER THE LINE! :D

orionz06
08-07-10, 20:56
OVER THE LINE! :D

Smokey, this is not 'Nam. This is bowling. There are rules.

But seriously, a 5-7 as the #1?

HK51Fan
08-08-10, 00:49
What a joke!

John_Wayne777
08-08-10, 01:07
The opinions of Chinese airsofters whose sole experience with firearms consists of using them in video games generally aren't going to provide a lot of value.

Bubba FAL
08-08-10, 01:20
Dude needs to put down the crack pipe for sure!

Also suffered through the "top 10 best Assault Rifles" from the same author. Has the G36 ranked well ahead of the M4. SCAR ranked #1- surprising for the limited time it's seen actual combat use. Nothing against the SCAR, it's just pretty new to warrant a #1 ranking.

dvdlpzus
08-08-10, 01:33
Dude needs to put down the crack pipe for sure!

Also suffered through the "top 10 best Assault Rifles" from the same author. Has the G36 ranked well ahead of the M4. SCAR ranked #1- surprising for the limited time it's seen actual combat use. Nothing against the SCAR, it's just pretty new to warrant a #1 ranking.

Is that the one that has the HK XM8 in the top 10? :D

RogerinTPA
08-08-10, 09:20
The opinions of Chinese airsofters whose sole experience with firearms consists of using them in video games generally aren't going to provide a lot of value.

Absolutely...my thoughts exactly. And what exactly qualifies him as an expert on handguns? My 11 year old autistic nephew could have come up with a better list. Airsofters carry no weight in their opinions outside of the airsoft world.

ICANHITHIMMAN
08-08-10, 10:18

This is AWSOME

williejc
08-08-10, 10:59
No HiPoints?

Did somebody's mama drink the bong water?

dvdlpzus
08-08-10, 12:54
Not to be mean or anything, but are Chinese even allowed to have weapons? As far as I know they are regulated to the top of their heads.

scjbash
08-08-10, 15:09
No list is complete without the Taurus Judge. I'm going to be trading in my M&P for one.

I was in a gun store yesterday and heard an employee saying "What you really need is the Judge. It's the ULTIMATE in home defense." :rolleyes:

Sry0fcr
08-08-10, 16:34
This guy's videos are asinine.

Complication
08-08-10, 17:51
Going way back, video games which have gear-selection features have had various metrics for each gun denoting Capacity, Damage, Accuracy, Weight, etc. (like this: http://i39.tinypic.com/11b0wah.jpg).

All of these (except capacity, usually) were arbitrary values assigned by game developers to make the game interesting and give the player gear choices that differed in more than just graphics. You see the same thing in racing games where you can pick a car based on Top Speed, Handling, Braking, Acceleration, etc.

It looks like whoever this kid is decided that he'd played enough of these video games that he knew what the hell he was talking about with real-world guns and was going to make a video of the top 10 guns with "the biggest stat bars"

Bubba FAL
08-08-10, 23:48

Yep, none other. Wonder if the guy has any real world trigger time on any of his picks.

Steve S.
08-09-10, 00:08

The XM8 should have been number one!! I hear that gun is HOT!!

;)

C-grunt
08-09-10, 04:11
Going way back, video games which have gear-selection features have had various metrics for each gun denoting Capacity, Damage, Accuracy, Weight, etc. (like this: http://i39.tinypic.com/11b0wah.jpg).

All of these (except capacity, usually) were arbitrary values assigned by game developers to make the game interesting and give the player gear choices that differed in more than just graphics. You see the same thing in racing games where you can pick a car based on Top Speed, Handling, Braking, Acceleration, etc.

It looks like whoever this kid is decided that he'd played enough of these video games that he knew what the hell he was talking about with real-world guns and was going to make a video of the top 10 guns with "the biggest stat bars"

Theres that show on the History or Military channel called "top 10" or something like that. They rate the guns the same way. One time they did sniper rifles and rated one 50 BMG more powerfull than another 50 BMG. :confused:

But in all seriousness, anything wrong with the FNP 45? I really like the way it sits in my hand.

NMBigfoot02
08-09-10, 07:42
I'm shocked the Chinese one didn't take first.

Jesus that music was horrible. Need some ear bleach after that one.

SteveL
08-09-10, 07:48
I'm shocked the Chinese one didn't take first.

Jesus that music was horrible. Need some ear bleach after that one.

After about 30 seconds I had to turn the sound off and watch the rest of it in silence.