PDA

View Full Version : Slip ring

motorwerks
08-09-10, 15:37
Is there anyplace that sells Slip rings (aka flat delta rings)

ohiorifleman
08-10-10, 07:26
Looks like Sarco has them

http://e-sarcoinc.com/upperreceiverparts.aspx?page=2

motorwerks
08-10-10, 12:31
HOLY COW I have a new bookmark. I dont know how the hell I missed them. Thanks a ton!!!

ohiorifleman
08-10-10, 14:21
Anything to help a fellow addict.

motorwerks
08-10-10, 14:27
Thanks again... on payday Ill be ordering a bunch of stuff.

peabody
08-29-10, 22:25
carefull............. you'll spend your whole paycheck over there...:D

motorwerks
08-29-10, 23:23
carefull............. you'll spend your whole paycheck over there...:D

yeah I had to curb my spending I was just clicking away and got up to a grand REALLY quick.

ohiorifleman
08-30-10, 07:08
Give us a report on parts quality and service when you get your stuff in.

tirod
08-30-10, 08:07
You can also check the parts sales at sturmgewehr. Lots of interesting bits come up. It's a bit different layout, but very straightforward. I got two slip rings for my build there, and the seller shipped USPS with little postage.

I quit scanning it daily because I simply don't have that much disposable income.

peabody
08-30-10, 16:49
yeah I had to curb my spending I was just clicking away and got up to a grand REALLY quick.

:big_boss: yeah..... i did the same thing, over a grand... TWO months running.....:sad:

i thought's ? she was gonna kill me.....

but i explained it this away......

honey !! they was on SALE !!! ....:jester:

so far so good...... :cool:

peabody

motorwerks
08-30-10, 19:35
my wife would shoot my head completely off is she had any idea what I actually spend on my guns. After the first one she doesn't know the difference between 1 or a dozen. They all just look black and kinda scary to her. :D

torquemada055
12-27-10, 03:48
dont be surprised if you get an order from SARCO that is missing parts and has charges for non existant things...
Happened to me before.
You can get most parts including slip rings on either retro black rifle or arfcom in the E.E..
Check the wtt or ar15-parts-used..it's how I got most of my parts for my builds. Saved money also. Oh and check the Pay it forward thread in the retro section.