PDA

View Full Version : I wish liver cancer on these people

WillBrink
08-11-10, 17:49
We all know the Nigerian Scam and it's 8 zillion variations. Well they POS have sunk to a new low. Below is an email I received. Now pretending to be US servicemen. If anyone can do anything with that email, and you can send them liver cancer through the 'net, by all means do so. I wish death and disease on their entire family.

Reply-To: <tedanderson.mil@clix.pt>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 00:22:41 +0200 (CEST)
Subject: Reply me soon

Dear Friend,

I am Captain Ted Anderson of the US Marine Corps (U.S.M.C.) On a Monitoring and Peace keeping mission in Baghdad-Iraq. Please there is a serious business I have for you.There's a consignment I want you to receive on my behalf. I shall give more information when I hear from you.Thank you
and keep it secret.
Regards,

Capt Ted Anderson

Gutshot John
08-11-10, 17:50
We all know the Nigerian Scam and it's 8 zillion variations. Well they POS have sunk to a new low. Below is an email I received. Now pretending to be US servicemen. If anyone can do anything with that email, and you can send them liver cancer through the 'net, by all means do so. I wish death and disease on their entire family.

Reply-To: <tedanderson.mil@clix.pt>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 00:22:41 +0200 (CEST)
Subject: Reply me soon

Dear Friend,

I am Captain Ted Anderson of the US Marine Corps (U.S.M.C.) On a Monitoring and Peace keeping mission in Baghdad-Iraq. Please there is a serious business I have for you.There's a consignment I want you to receive on my behalf. I shall give more information when I hear from you.Thank you
and keep it secret.
Regards,

Capt Ted Anderson

Actually I've been getting those for about a year now. Some even more elaborate.

What can you expect from a pig but a grunt?

WillBrink
08-11-10, 17:52
Actually I've been getting those for about a year now. Some even more elaborate.

What can you expect from a pig but a grunt?

First time I have seen that one. :bad:

Gutshot John
08-11-10, 17:54
First time I have seen that one. :bad:

No doubt it's bad.

I'd want to kill someone but then I realize they're crooks.

I'm all in favor of liver cancer. :ph34r:

m4fun
08-11-10, 18:02
They are scum of the Earth.

Then again my man VA Dinger got stuck in Europe and I was happy to send him money to get him out of there.

:)

chadbag
08-11-10, 18:17
I have been getting military related (mostly Iraq) Nigerian scams for probably 5 years or more. Almost as soon as we went in to Iraq so maybe more like 6-7 years.

Safetyhit
08-11-10, 19:20
These individuals are not worth so much of your energy, Will. Plus the wording indicates an obvious scam, one so obvious that almost anyone with the most basic mental defense mechanisms can triumph.

I get your stance and agree they should die soon, but it's not worth anyone's time past that. Nothing can be done, and if someone actually falls for one of these things they may deserve what they get.

SteyrAUG
08-11-10, 20:28
If elected President I promise to bomb Nigeria until scam emails cease and all ill gotten funds are returned to the US.

kwelz
08-11-10, 20:37
If elected President I promise to bomb Nigeria until scam emails cease and all ill gotten funds are returned to the US.

Please allow me to offer my 10 years of Campaign experience to the cause.

No.6
08-11-10, 20:47

Unfortunately not all Nigerian scams come from Nigeria. A motorcycle was sold to a "Nigerian national champion" who turned out to live about 60 miles from the victim in NY. The scammer got the bike and the money by draining the guys bank account.

SteyrAUG
08-11-10, 21:52
Unfortunately not all Nigerian scams come from Nigeria. A motorcycle was sold to a "Nigerian national champion" who turned out to live about 60 miles from the victim in NY. The scammer got the bike and the money by draining the guys bank account.

I still gotta believe bombing Nigeria is the most appropriate solution.

:lol:

Mjolnir
08-12-10, 00:42
Just undo what the colonial powers have done the past 30 years or so. It wouldn't take TOO much work (but bombing the nation won't help; the rats in charge don't share the common man's love of the desire for liberty).

And they have tons of oil and natural resources (the reason why they are in the state they are in.

I once responded to a scam and requested Kruggerand, American Eagles or Swiss Francs or even Bearer Bonds as opposed to "cash". He could meet me in the Carribbean and I could open an account at one of the IBC banks. The pin head was obviously disappointed so for the next month I'd send him a "Hey, Man, where's the gold bullion?" email. It stopped. They are fishing for the unsophisticated.

Alex V
08-12-10, 08:10
Maybe its because I am broke, but I have never gotten a signel one of those e-mails. lol

I still gotta believe bombing Nigeria is the most appropriate solution.

:lol:

I happent to agree... At the least our guys get some good bombing practice in.