PDA

View Full Version : Ammo and reloading forum anyone?

RogerinTPA
06-26-07, 22:11
Any thoughts of adding an ammo & reloading forum? Discussing good prices on web deals on ammo (prices, types, best loads for what ever, evaluations), reloading material and of course, America's all time favorite... "bitching about the ever rising prices?" :cool:

MaceWindu
06-27-07, 00:46
Any thoughts of adding an ammo & reloading forum? Discussing good prices on web deals on ammo (prices, types, best loads for what ever, evaluations), reloading material and of course, America's all time favorite... "bitching about the ever rising prices?" :cool:

Sounds like a plan to me. I recently started rolling my own: I LOVE it! :D

Mace

Henchman
06-30-07, 20:41
It would be a good idea to have a reloading section pertaining to ar's and m4's. Especially with the rising cost and avalibility of factorty ammo.

-Wes-
07-01-07, 11:52
I like this idea also. I'm real close to selling a 1911 so I can pick up a Dillon XL-650. Still in the research phase though.

Kevin
07-01-07, 12:33
In the meantime, check out Brian Enos' Forums on Reloading & Load Data:

http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?act=idx

Haven't seen his website mentioned here. A ton of good info (like M4C) from people who shoot a LOT.

-Kevin

Jay Cunningham
07-01-07, 12:42
In the meantime, check out Brian Enos' Forums on Reloading & Load Data:

http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?act=idx

Haven't seen his website mentioned here. A ton of good info (like M4C) from people who shoot a LOT.

-Kevin

Your first post is a link to another forum?

VA_Dinger
07-01-07, 20:00

This sounds like a great idea.

I will run the idea by the Staff & Mods tomorrow.

Resq47
07-02-07, 21:26
Since the topic came up and we don't have an appropriate venue (yet), check this thread about proposed classification changes for loading components (http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=50161)

USMC03
07-04-07, 19:51
With ammo getting more and more expensive, I think a Ammo / Reloading forum would be an awesome asset to this site.

Semper Fi
Jeff

Submariner
07-07-07, 16:57
Have one thread dedicated to bitchin' about high prices/lack of availability (and, perhap, one for conspiracies to limit ammo/components;)) to keep the signal-to-noise ratio high on the rest of the forum.

BarryP
07-09-07, 07:59
A reloading/ammo forum would be great. I have a bunch of 55gr and 75gr pills I am going to load up and would like some advice in the near future! It would also be nice to post where there are deals on ammo, like right now AIM has Prvi M193 for $285/1000.

conspiro agnew
07-09-07, 20:41
I agree, I read a lot on TOS on the ammo forum, but it would be nice to have another place to read/post/comment/question in regards to ammo and reloading. I'm looking at getting into reloading once I move back to AK, so another resource will be great!

UVvis
07-10-07, 09:47
I would also enjoy one. Plus it is always good to hear from other reloaders about what is working for them, what isn't working and to share general ammunition related items.

9MX
07-10-07, 20:47
+1 on the reloading forum!:cool:

PALADIN-hgwt
07-11-07, 07:29
xxxxx

Robb Jensen
07-11-07, 07:45
I think it would be a great idea especially with the constant rises in costs of all ammo across the board.

PALADIN-hgwt
07-11-07, 08:08
xxxxx

M4 Colt
07-31-07, 09:19
most deffinitely !

with the price of ammo shooting thru the clouds, we need an ammo and reloading forum !!

personally i have been reloading for 50+ years, started as a kid with a Lyman 310 tool !!

BushmasterFanBoy
08-01-07, 17:07
I think we need one as well, I hate having to go to TOS and wade though people making jokes about what they would do for a time machine to get ammo at prices from ten years ago.

Hootiewho
08-03-07, 11:23
I think that an ammo section would be great.

STAFF
08-08-07, 16:41
The reloading forum is up!

Enjoy.....