PDA

View Full Version : Question about middy with FSB

Rated21R
08-13-10, 18:01
Are folks who run a middy with the FSB finding that they have enough real estate in the 9 inch rail (for lights, AFGs, hand stops, etc.)? Thanks.

jvencius
08-13-10, 18:33
Are folks who run a middy with the FSB finding that they have enough real estate in the 9 inch rail (for lights, AFGs, hand stops, etc.)? Thanks.

Yes..

CaptainDooley
08-13-10, 18:40
I'm too poor/low speed-high drag for rails... but I've got a light, sling attachment and vfg on standard handguards that seem to be doing fine...

Magsz
08-13-10, 18:42

For the most part yes.

With my shooting style i have to mount the light on the FSB but it seems to work very well for me.

NCHornet
08-13-10, 22:10
I just ordered a new Middy from Spikes and I kept the F marked FSB and am using their 9" rail. My three other AR's all have carbine length rail and I have plenty of room, so the 9" should be a no brainer. Can't see why you would need more room. But I am not the tacticool type that has to have more accessories than bullets on my gun. VFG and a solid light mount and I am good to go. YMMV