PDA

View Full Version : EAG Carbine Operator Memphis PD 15-17Aug 2007

Pat_Rogers
06-27-07, 07:19
EAG will conduct a 3 Day Carbine Operators course on 15-17 Aug 2007 at the Memphis TN Police Range
This is an Open Enrollment course. EAG has a credentialing policy- see below for specifics.
This course is about fighting with the 5.56x45mm carbine, and the training is geared toward that specific skill set. This is not a shooting course- it is a fighting course.
Price is as follows.
Prior to 15Jul 2007 $480.00
After 15Jul 2007 $500.00
A deposit of $240.00 is required when you submit your application.
To register, go to www.eagtactical.com and complete the application. Submit the application with the appropriate credentials (see below).
Once you have been accepted you will receive a notice as well as lodging information. If you have any questions, contact us directly- we will do are best to resolve any issues.
What to Expect
A three day class on how to fight with the carbine. This is not shooting polka dots, but is a condensed version of what we are using today. The class is moderately physical.
Live fire exercises are inherently dangerous. Safety violations will be dealt with harshly. We cannot afford to have an unsafe shooter in a class.
I reserve the right to refuse admission to the class for any reason. I reserve the right to remove anyone from the class for any reason. Questions??
What to Bring
A good attitude!
• A serviceable 5.56mm Carbine (5.45x39 and 7.52x39 are also acceptable). What you bring is not as important as the fact that it works. Having a spare extractor/ spring is not a bad idea. Bring the lube of your choice. But bring lube.
• 1300 Rounds of serviceable carbine ammunition; 250 rounds pistol ammunition.
• The amount of ammunition recommended is an average. The actual number of rounds fired may be more or less depending on overall skill level of the class, weather and range issues.
Ammunition is in short supply and is expensive- and getting more so. I do not/ cannot supply ammunition. That is on you.
• A minimum of 3 serviceable magazines for the carbine. More are obviously better- the less jamming of magazines you do during the day, the more time you learn how to fight.
• The carbine needs a sling. A tac sling works better, but any sling will do.
• A means to carry at least two carbine magazines on your person (+ one in the gun, total of three (3).
• If you have a red dot sight, bring spare batteries.
• A serviceable pistol, with three serviceable magazines.
• A holster and magazine pouch.
• Eye and earpro, as well as a baseball type hat.
• Water. A CamelBak is ideal, but be prepared to hydrate.
Bring water and electrolyte replacement drinks.
• Bring food. Bring munchies as well as lickies and chewies. If you are not physically at your best, you will not be able to function safely and efficiently. Don’t be a heat casualty.
• Knee and elbow pads.
• Pen/ pencil.
If you have questions, contact me at info@eagtactical.com