PDA

View Full Version : Hunting the Troy Industries MRF-CX 12"

Dirge
08-16-10, 14:18
I've been looking to upgrade my Troy DI 7" rails for awhile now. They're great rails, but I'd like to give a longer rail system a try, and I'd like something that provides a continuous top rail and doesn't require shaving/removing the standard FSP. The Troy MRF-CX rail system seems like the most cost-effective option for me, as all I need to do in order to install it would be to lop off my delta ring with a pair of bolt cutters. There's just one problem.

Out of every rail system I've looked up, the MRF-CX seems to be the rarest and least stocked rail system in existence.

Every search yields either an out-of-stock dealer, a backordered dealer, or the King Arms airsoft version (which I'm growing a seething hatred for just out of how often they pop up instead of the real thing). Not even eBay sellers carry them. The only dealers that seem to have them in stock are Brownells and Opticsplanet, but I don't trust either of their stock systems (Opticsplanet doesn't even have one).

So, where can I find this rare and elusive beast?

RD62
08-16-10, 14:32
A quick peak at Troy's website shows they have them and appear to be in stock.

You may find them in stock elsewhere but it seems that's proving difficult and time consuming so whatever savings you may find else where may be negated by the effort and aggravation.

-RD62