PDA

View Full Version : Mi 3 Gun Match July 8th

ramcharger
06-27-07, 22:34
SUNDAY JULY 8th
We will have another 6 stages for you, 5 multi-gun stages and our famous Jungle Obstacle Run. If you didn’t make it out for our June match, you’ll need to bring lots of ammo! Minimum round count for the match is, 47 rds Handgun, 82 rds Rifle and 56 rds Shot shell, but I’d bring more! No Slugs needed. We’ll be doing a Blind House (Breaching the entry door with your Shotgun) you’ll determine how to take down the house; you’ll have to choose what to use, Shotgun and/or Handgun. We are bringing the Helicopter back, this time with more smoke and a less stable pilot, be ready to go prone and clear a bunker with your Handgun. You’ll also be retreating with your Shotgun to engage an oncoming force with your Rifle. You will also have to breach a gate (shoot the lock of with your Handgun) to save the day. Make sure you know where your rifle shoots (hits), from contact distance to 100 yards and in between.
If you are able to help setup on Saturday or RO and shoot the match on Sunday, contact me, I have a special deal for you. mailto:brymer@mi3gun.com
Sign up starts at 8:30 am, shooters meeting at 9:45 and shooting begins at 10:00 am.
Check out www.mi3gun.com for info, Pictures and Video
We are hosting the Michigan 3 Gun Championship on October 14th
8 Stages of Challenging Multi-Gun Fun
Pre-registration is necessary, we are limiting the number of shooters
Applications are available on our website
Any questions check out www.mi3gun.com See you there!!!

Chris_C
06-28-07, 01:03
I gotta get up to LGC..its been months.

I was in the area last week, forgot the code to the lock. No one to call :(

How are we doing on people for these matches? Good Draw?

ramcharger
06-28-07, 08:43
Chris,
We had 30 shooters in June. They are coming as far as Grand Rapids and Dayton, OH. Everyone has had a great time. The props and stages are things you just don't normally see or shoot. It all started with a breaching door. How often do you get to place you shotgun right up to a prop and blast away. We added a lock you have to breech with your handgun, again you can do that within inches of the lock. We created a Helicopter that act as if it is hovering with smoke coming out of it as if it's coming down, your sitting in this as your engaging ground targets. I have another idea for this match, all I can say now is to practice your hand to hand technique with a bayonet.

xpd54
06-28-07, 16:56
More than likely, I'll be coming back up from Dayton, OH again. It was a good match last month and i expect it to be just as good if not better this month.

ramcharger
07-02-07, 19:57
July 8th Match Update
Here is the latest update for this Sunday’s match.
Weather should be great!!!
We’ll have the clubhouse again – so meet there
Plan on shooting prone with your Rifle and Handgun
and
Practice a little hand to hand bayonet action
You might have to quietly take down a guard
Thank you all for your support
We look forward to seeing you there
www.mi3gun.com