PDA

View Full Version : Best Tactical Nunchaku (ヌンチャク) in the world

Dave_M
08-17-10, 21:58
We all know that Nunchaku (ヌンチャク to those that are, 'in the know') are the ultimate defensive (or even offensive!) weapons available to anyone at any time! Nunchaku have been successfully utilized by many great martial artists throughout time: Okinawans used them to repel samurai, Bruce Lee used them in many of his movies, DareDevil used them often (the comic books that chronicle his life confirm this), and probably the most famous, Michaelangelo an Italian Renaissance painter, sculptor, architect, poet, and engineer used them to fight the Shredder and Crane with much success.

I've been on the quest for the, 'Perfect and most Tactical' nunchaku currently available. As most of you know, this isn't an easy task by any means.

I required something that would hit hard, contain much inherent power, and be silent when properly used. I found many nunchaku that fit into the, 'hit hard' section but lacked in the others, Inherent power is hard to come by, indeed, and silent is even harder yet aside from the foam-covered kit that is normally found in toy stores and Halloween shops.

I decided the best way to find nunchaku such as I required meant finding something that met each criteria as best as possible and assembling them in order. I would have to create the perfect and most tactical nunchaku myself.

After many different bases and materials, I believe I have come up with the ultimate solution:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/DavePAL84/random/numchucks0.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/DavePAL84/random/numchucks1.jpg

Harness the power of Gemtech and Bluewire!

The best part is, if my nunchaku ever fail (and I doubt they ever will!) I can always take them apart and use them to quiet the totally stupid and loud report of a 5.56 firearm!

tampam4
08-17-10, 22:06
I've been waiting a long time for someone to bring forth this product. Whenever I've had to take out some tangos at the mall I work at, I've always given myself away after taking the first one done due to the excessive report of wooden nunchaku's. This might actually give me the upper hand once more. The duct taped Level IV plate on my back has slowed me down quite a bit, so this will increase my survivability!

OPPFOR
08-17-10, 22:08
I can't believe I took the time to read that entire post.

I can't believe you took the time to take pics of that and then wrote about it.

Dave_M
08-17-10, 22:11
I can't believe I took the time to read that entire post.

I can't believe you took the time to take pics of that and then wrote about it.

Somehow the post description and where I posted it might have been a clue as to the actual nature of said post.

If you're browsing M4C looking for actual tactical nunchucks, I think you may be in the wrong place....

OPPFOR
08-17-10, 22:14
Yeah, I know it's all in fun but GD was on the chopping block a couple months ago. Just sayin.

thopkins22
08-17-10, 22:20
Video! :neo:

Of course that might lead to the most extreme bunch of profanity ever strung together....

Dave_M
08-17-10, 22:22
Yeah, I know it's all in fun but GD was on the chopping block a couple months ago. Just sayin.

I don't consider a satirical thread to be the same as some arfcomm/4chan meme post. YMMV.

Dave_M
08-17-10, 22:22
Video! :neo:

Of course that might lead to the most extreme bunch of profanity ever strung together....

I considered this but then I considered the consequences (not so much breaking a can but more along the lines of breaking a window or my television!)

tampam4
08-17-10, 22:26
When you said breaking tv's, this is all I saw :blink: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUnur-JwDNU

pilotguyo540
08-17-10, 23:46
Sweet! I dont think those would be covered by the NFA! They would still be illegal in Kali though. We are not even "technically" allowed to have wheel chocks tied together for my plane. The lunacy of it all!

ChicagoTex
08-18-10, 00:27
I don't consider a satirical thread to be the same as some arfcomm/4chan meme post. YMMV.

Indeed. This is at least original.

I got a chuckle out of it, anyway. I don't think the OP was going for any more than that. ;):jester:

No.6
08-18-10, 06:36
Thanks, I needed that this morning. :laugh:

ForTehNguyen
08-18-10, 07:19
so when you clonk someone on the head the noise is suppressed?

No.6
08-18-10, 08:10
so when you clonk someone on the head the noise is suppressed?

My guess is that you'll only hear the impact of the target as long as the "chuks" are moving sub-sonic.

MarshallDodge
08-18-10, 08:30
Hilarious! I loved the old mall ninja thread.