PDA

View Full Version : Feels like Christmas..

TreeFarm
09-04-10, 01:38
UPS delivered my 20" BCM upper today along with handguards, bcm folding sight, bcg, and a few magazines. I almost feel like a kid at Christmas :D. My first rifle i've bought which is sorta sad as I grew up around firearms and my dad has always been a hunter. Now just waiting for the lower to arrive at my FFL middle of next week. Glad I found this site and thanks to all who post up the great information that can be found here, hopefully this will end up as a reliable firearm that will last many years to come (with many improvements as well I'm sure)!

LRChops
09-04-10, 01:48
I know that feeling. My wife walked in the room and I was in only underwear playing with my new rifle. She said, "Is that what you do when I'm not home, play with yourself?" I said, " Heck yah! My M4 don't talk, it just rocks."

Its nice to reward yourself with guns and gun parts!!!!!! You deserve it!

GermanSynergy
09-04-10, 11:53
Enjoy! You gonna run it with optics?

michael word
09-04-10, 15:03
congrats! How are you going to utilize that fine barrel. Are you going to go retro with an A2 or are you going to go with a flat top and a rail system?

TreeFarm
09-05-10, 00:48
I would like to scope it and like the idea of maybe adding a DD omega or similar down the road but not anytime soon. Got the BCM lower with collapsible stock and just some standard hangaurds for the time being. Figured its best to use some $$ for the time being getting some trigger time and pick up some more mags, and go from there, but money is sorta tight right now, just seems like a good time to pick up an AR as seems unlikely they will be going down in price much more if at all anytime soon.