PDA

View Full Version : why the site hate?

The Solid
09-04-10, 10:33
I have been a member of this and a few other forum sites for awhile now. I have always wondered why the hate between them. Some seem to have more of a one way hate than others. Some you can't even mention other sites. I have always liked this site, because of it more objective approach with much less fanboy fanatics around, but is there a specific reason why? I do notice quite a few cross posters/members here as well.

I do have "issues" with a few forums, but coming to a forum with a common interest in AR's, seems to not be enough for alot of members on other sites.

Not looking to start a battle here, just had some general observations, from what I have been reading, and insinuating between the posts i have read, and was wondering if there was some one thing that had caused the hate.

Safetyhit
09-04-10, 10:46
First, I think you have posted in the wrong section, as this probably belongs in GD.

Beyond that, I wouldn't say there is any "hate". They do things their way, we do things ours.

M4arc
09-04-10, 10:51
I assume you're talking about afrcom?

Yes there is a lot of bad blood between the two but as far as we're concerned what's done is done. I don't have the time to get into it and honestly, if I did, you'd end up being disappointed that gun owners (and grown men...supposedly) would be capable of acting that way.

I don't know why you think the hatred is one way. I challenge you to post a link back to here over there and see how long it last. We on the other hand don't really care all that much. We’ll delete it if we think it’s going to cause teenaged-girl-drama but let other ones stay. They will immediately delete any and all mention of this site.

That site is a fantastic social networking forum. We are defensive shooting and training focused. Both serve a purpose.

Jay Cunningham
09-04-10, 11:05
You need 200 posts for a GD post, and getting it moved over here because you posted in the wrong section does not count.