PDA

View Full Version : What store do you guys recommend?

dvdlpzus
09-06-10, 16:34
I am looking for a Ruger MkIII Target to go along with my .22 collection. I haven't seen a single MkIII Target at an acceptable price. Any suggestions?

Robb Jensen
09-06-10, 17:47
Why is it that customers get bitter when a gun dealer makes 15% profit but they don't make a peep when a furniture store makes 400% profit ?

dvdlpzus
09-06-10, 18:24
Please, I am just asking if our people know of a place that has the MkIII Target at a decent price.

Now, as much as I appreciate your intelligent comments in other topics please refrain from posting if you can't help me.

Hmac
09-06-10, 18:42
It would help a lot if you would explain which model of Mark III you're talking about, and exactly what YOU consider a "decent" and "acceptable" price. I see several Mark III's on Gunbroker that meet that criteria.

Robb Jensen
09-06-10, 18:54
Please, I am just asking if our people know of a place that has the MkIII Target at a decent price.

Now, as much as I appreciate your intelligent comments in other topics please refrain from posting if you can't help me.

As someone else already stated Ruger makes a lot of different MkIIIs which one are you looking for ? What's the SKU ?

dvdlpzus
09-06-10, 19:29
http://www.ruger.com/products/markIIITarget/images/10101.jpg

This is the one I am looking for. I would pay around $375 max. My local dealer wants $500... :confused: My local dealer also wanted to convince me that $600 for a M&P9 was the best offer in the world.

Hmac
09-06-10, 19:42
Here ya go. Bidding starts at $369 or Buy It now for $379. No sales tax (unless you live in Missouri), but shipping is $35. And don't forget to add whatever your FFL charges to transfer the gun to you. Ends at about 4 PM tomorrow.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=189255771

Cheaper than Dirt had it at $316, but I see it's out of stock.

Cabelas sells it (in store only) for $349.

>

GearHead_1
09-06-10, 20:32
I am looking for a Ruger MkIII Target to go along with my .22 collection. I haven't seen a single MkIII Target at an acceptable price. Any suggestions?

Gun Genie over at GalleryofGuns.com is sometimes a decent option if you happen to have a participating dealer somewhere in your area.