PDA

View Full Version : looking for an IWB M&P 45 4.5 w/light holster

Shawn.L
09-08-10, 13:29
I searched... I searched.... and found it hard to belive I didnt find this topic.

Im looking for a comfortable IWB holster for a 4.5 inch M&P 45 with attached Surefire X300 light.

I was hoping Comp-tac would make a version with the c-tac but no such luck.

It must be comfortable, strudy, and discreet. Im not a huge fan on kydex up against my skin, and was hoping there would be a "minotaur" version with the leather back but no such luck it seems.

Palmguy
09-08-10, 13:49
Raven Phantom LC is one option. I have one for my G19 + TLR-1 and like it. They can handle the M&P45 + X300 combo.

Lead time sucks but...

Shawn.L
09-09-10, 14:01
I spoke with Blade-tech today and they said they would make me one :D

http://www.blade-tech.com/-Tactical-Light-IWB-pr-895.html

Its not on the list, but it says they will add models if there is demand, and they where willing to make one for me. Im not sure about their IWB holsters, I only ever ran there OWB, so well see about that once I get it in.

3 week lead time :neo:

SW-Shooter
09-09-10, 15:13
Personally I would go with the Raven Concealment holster.

The RCS holster is a IWB & OWB, while the BT is only an IWB.

Sure the RCS holster has a ridiculously long wait time but you are getting the hands down best holster in the industry. There is a reason why they have skyrocketed to fame, buying one will show you why.

I use a Safariland drop leg holster for outside carry, but after purchasing an RCS for IWB carry of my G30SF I've decided to can the Safariland and buy another RCS for my G21SF. I feel their holsters are that good.

I've bought quite a few holsters and I kick myself now because of all of the money I wasted.

Shawn.L
09-09-10, 15:22
Ive owned an RCS, and currently I have several www.atomicdogholsters.com , the BT was what I was looking for as I wanted something with a more ridgid shell.