PDA

View Full Version : The U.N. has a meeting

Ejh28
09-09-10, 06:21
The topic of disscusion;

Details concerning the two-day, closed-door sessions in the comfortable village of Alpbach were closely guarded. Nonetheless, position papers for the meeting obtained by Fox News indicate that the topics included:

-- how to restore “climate change” as a top global priority after the fiasco of last year’s Copenhagen summit;

-- how to continue to try to make global redistribution of wealth the real basis of that climate agenda, and widen the discussion further to encompass the idea of “global public goods”;

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2010/09/08/years-setbacks-looks-world-leader/?test=latestnews

It's an interesting read. Post up your opinions.

Avenger29
09-09-10, 09:08
Sounds like business as usual for the ****ers, kind of like this:

http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/1597/pinkybrain.jpg (http://img413.imageshack.us/i/pinkybrain.jpg/)

God, I hate the UN...

variablebinary
09-09-10, 10:12
The UN is irrelevant without the USA buying in

Palmguy
09-09-10, 10:58

The UN does have a friendly administration chock full of transnationalists in the US to work with...granted the Senate isn't quite as friendly but still.

THCDDM4
09-09-10, 11:18
**** the UN!

The pinky & the brain comment reminded me my favorite bumper sticker:

"Use politicians for laboratory experiments; they are just rats with our money..." :haha:

Gutshot John
09-09-10, 11:33
Given the UN's history of complete fecklessness, incompetence and pie in the sky notions like people are willing to give up sovereignty...

I'm more concerned about what I'm going to have for lunch.

CarlosDJackal
09-09-10, 14:34

Which is exactly the issue. Hopefully things will change in about 24-months.

GermanSynergy
09-09-10, 18:20
It needs to go the way of the old League of Nations....

TehLlama
09-09-10, 19:39
Somewhere in the woods, a fallen tree is wondering where its press coverage went.

Mjolnir
09-10-10, 07:38

But our business leaders and Establishment HAVE already bought in... :mad:

We, the people (or the bulk of them) haven't come to that realization yet.

Mjolnir
09-10-10, 07:42
Given the UN's history of complete fecklessness, incompetence and pie in the sky notions like people are willing to give up sovereignty...

I'm more concerned about what I'm going to have for lunch.
Yes, but the US has effectively handed over much of it's sovereignty (you could say "all" of it with the Federal Reserve Act but that's another book or three ;) ) as has EUrope (i.e., the EU) and both are actively colonializing Central and South America as well as the whole of Africa, the Middle East (by proxy with Israel) and the Caucasus.

That would leave two ironic and admittedly odd nations resisting at the moment (though they probably have their own ideas of a NWO) - Russia and China...

Gutshot John
09-10-10, 09:40
Yes, but the US has effectively handed over much of it's sovereignty (you could say "all" of it with the Federal Reserve Act but that's another book or three ;) ) as has EUrope (i.e., the EU) and both are actively colonializing Central and South America as well as the whole of Africa, the Middle East (by proxy with Israel) and the Caucasus.

Wow, a whole lot of assertions that are of dubious nature and that you're going to have to prove but I'll listen.

That would leave two ironic and admittedly odd nations resisting at the moment (though they probably have their own ideas of a NWO) - Russia and China...

Meh.

FlyAndFight
09-10-10, 15:29
Nothing new. Look up "Agenda 21".

The fact of the matter is that the puzzle pieces are now starting to show the picture. Hopefully more people are starting to take notice.