PDA

View Full Version : ESEE RC-3 MIL-One bad a$$ knife

TALLEY1013
09-09-10, 19:42
When I got home from work today I had a package waiting for me. My ESEE RC-3 finally got here. I love it! You guys pointed me in the right direction for sure. The knife feels great in my hand and the sheath, with its multiple carry options, is awesome. I looks like they really put some serious thought into the design. I can't wait to put this guy to work and see if it works as well as it looks. Thanks for the advice guys. Now I think I am gonna pull the trigger on the RC-4.

Is anyone using the rc-3 as an edc knife? If so, what have you found to be the best way to carry? I have always carried a folder but am thinking about trying out a fixed blade. Thanks for the input.

joffe
09-10-10, 12:15
When I carry it (very rarely due to shameful knife laws:() I like to use the included sheath with every clip and attachment point removed, and paracord for retention, akin to the 'tactical tether' (http://www.moderncombativesystems.com/docs/shop_tt.htm). Instead of attaching it to a belt loop I attach it to the button on my pants which makes it completely invisible to observers and allows me to tuck a shirt over the whole thing if I feel the need.