PDA

View Full Version : Danger Close Consulting?

kwelz
09-10-10, 11:54
I know a few guys here have some of their light mounts. Did any of you order direct from them? I ordered a week ago, my card was charged, but I haven't heard anything further. My Order status hasn't changed and I haven't received a reply to the email I sent.

If they are just a bit slow that is fine, but I start getting a little nervous when I don't hear back from a company after a week.

C4IGrant
09-10-10, 12:03
I know a few guys here have some of their light mounts. Did any of you order direct from them? I ordered a week ago, my card was charged, but I haven't heard anything further. My Order status hasn't changed and I haven't received a reply to the email I sent.

If they are just a bit slow that is fine, but I start getting a little nervous when I don't hear back from a company after a week.

I know the owner personally. No worries on getting your gear or money back.

C4

kwelz
09-10-10, 12:04
That is all I needed to hear. Not worried about getting my money back. Just the gear. Feel free to close/Delete if you wish.

Agile53
09-10-10, 15:18
Like Grant said Jon (DCC) is GTG, actually beyond that. Small company w/ quality gear + he's AD @ this time.

M4Guru
09-10-10, 19:59
If you don't mind, please send me an email and I'll pass you your tracking number. For some reason the site's software isn't sending them out when labels are printed. Going off of your screen name, your order shipped Tuesday and should be in your hands any time now.

Thanks,
Jon

kwelz
09-10-10, 20:11
Jon,

Thank you very much for responding. I didn't realize you were an active member on this site or I would have PMed you here first. I hope you didn't take my post as offensive. I was unsure how to proceed since there wasn't a contact number on your site.

I will email you now.

kwelz
09-13-10, 17:57
Got the mount in today. Looks great and plan on buying more from you in the future.

Of course proving that the customer is almost never right, I discovered I somehow ordered the wrong mount. Instead of ordering one for my E2D light I ordered one for a Scout light. How the heck did I do that? Oh well. Just a good excuse to pick up a scout light if you ask me.